Chapter 19

Athenas POV

Todays the day of Leo and Mandy parents dinner , knowing what they are gonna say I know all hell will break loose tonight.

But I'll be there to comfort my Bestfriend and my ex- lover , crush , sweetheart or whatever you want to call it.

"Athena!" Sasha screams from the upstairs bathroom.

"Yesssssss?" I say dragging out the S.

"What should I wear to this dinner?"

"I don't think it really matters because what she has to let you know won't be so good."

"She? You mean Mrs. S I knew it was something about her is she okay?"

Fuck

I forgot I wasn't really supposed to say anything.

"Sasha you can't say anything okay? A-and make sure you be there for Mateo even though that's not his mom he still considers her as his second mom."

Her eyes opened slightly in fear.

"Y-yes I will."

I nodded and walked into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet leaning back and put my hand on my forehead tiredly.

I'm tired and scared and all the other emotions I have within me right now because of this dinner. I don't know how anybody is gonna react and that's the problem.

Pushing myself up I get my stuff ready and get into the shower , letting the scorching hot water slide down my back. My muscles first tensing then relaxing after getting used to the hot water.

I just start to think about everything and how this dinner will go knowing my best friend and ex boyfriend/ soon to be boyfriend again will feel.

I know they'll be heartbroken and even feel worse because there mother is basically accepting death with open arms not getting the treatment she needs.

Getting out the shower after 20 minutes I get ready and get dressed I'm wearing a see through dress and I straighten my new hairdo.

You a bad bitch cockiana.

Athena

Athena

"I look the fuck good if I do say so myself."

Walking in was Sasha , she also got her hair done and do she look like a bad bitch.

"Bitch you look the fuck good."

"Me? Nah you look good. Fuck it we both look bomb as fuck."