Epilogue

Leo's POV.

I was running through the hospital halls right now trying to find Athenas room.

It's crazy that the hospital had put her on the 8th floor and now I'm trying to hurry up before she gives birth.

Only god knows what she will do to me if she has our baby without me. My head would be on a platter.

I looked down at my watch again and tapping on my foot was the hospital fucking elevator this slow.

Finally getting to the eighth floor I see her door number and run into the room.

"Hello sir and I'm presuming you are the baby father or husband?" The doctor asked me while I was walking in the room.

"Yes mam I am the father."

"Yea , the father who is fucking late where were you , you bastard? I've been in labor for about 12 hours." She said breathing rather harshly and sweating a lot.

"Sorry baby , there was traffic and your early I didn't know that the baby was coming so early." I say grabbing her hand but still keeping a safe distance from her so she won't try to hit me with her other hand.

Like last time.

I went to London for a business trip and I had to take an emergency flight back.

"Okay well Sir we were waiting for you so she is dilating well enough for her to start pushing."

I start to roll up my sleeves to my shirt.

"Okay baby you got this , you know you do and after we will have our beautiful baby in our arms." I say massaging her hand slowly.

"I know I got this you impeccable I've done this before , Jesus Christ why do I let your dick back into me."

I heard a cough and looked up at one of the nurses who were trying hard not to laugh. I would have laughed with her but Athena was squeezing my hand so fucking hard I couldn't really find anything funny to be honest.

Any other time I would have scolded her for her potty mouth but well you know ... she was giving birth.

"Oh fuck is it to late to take a epidural?"

"Athena you got this you don't need a epidural baby , epidurals is bad for you and can fuck up your back in the future."

She scoffed.

"Yea because you break my back up enough."

The nurses were really loving this because another one coughed again and tried to cover himself up.

"Is this safe for my baby because it seems like a lot of you are coughing."

I rolled my eyes.

"Push Athena , you're worrying about the wrong things."

"Don't tell me what to do."

"PUSH Athena , I can see her legs." The doctor actually said this time.

"She's small so you just need to give me two big pushes and you'll be done and your baby girl will be brought into this world."

Tears started to form in the corner of my eyes.

"It's a girl?"

"Yes and she's coming. Push one more time Athena."

"Ahhhhhhhh. It hurts." She says crying but pushing one more time.

At this moment I'm glad that I am a man and don't have to go through shit like this.

After Athena pushes one my time I hear my beautiful baby girl come into the world.