Chapter 32

Leo's POV.

7 months later.

After we found out about my moms situation. We were all very happy . It was like a weight lifted off my dads shoulders. Well all of our shoulders . We all loved my mother deeply.

"Leo I'm hungry . Can we stop and get some food ?" Athena asked even though we ate just like five minutes ago.

I inwardly sighed knowing if she heard me sigh out loud she would think I'm calling her fat for being hungry five minutes later.

"What would you like love?"

"Well I want something sweet , so can we go to McDonald's for a McFlurry?"

I nod making a U-turn so we can stop at McDonald's before going home.

Luckily for me McDonald's was right there so all I had to do was make a turn and it was a few blocks down.

Pulling up to McDonald's I decided to let Athena order. Wrong choice on my end.

"Hi , can I get a Oreo McFlurry with extra Oreos and caramel? Oh! And also can I get two apple pies and two bags of chocolate chip cookies , thank you.

I sighed , out loud this time.

"Athena , now you know your not supposed to be eating that much sweets. I hope you know I'm not letting you eat all of that."

"Leoooooooo." She whines while I pull up in the next window to pay.

"You act like my father, when I all reality you are this babies father , my precious baby but still my babies father." She says rubbing her big stomach.

I roll my eyes.

"Whatever Athena , you know Everytime you eat sweats you complain later."

"Fine." She pouts knowing I was 100% right.

____________________________________

Walking into the house I put down all of the sweets or the remainder of the sweets which was only one and a half apple pies and one bag of cookies.

I walked in the the nursery room and looked around. I couldn't wait for my baby to be here , I come in here almost everyday.

I couldn't wait to spoil him or her.

Me and Athena decided to wait until birth to see what the gender of our baby was because we really didn't care as long as we had a healthy baby.

So of course the nursery was a light pale green and our babies clothes consisted of only yellow and green clothes mostly. And also orange.

All neutral colors.

Feeling a presence behind me , I wasn't surprised when Athena came from behind me and hugged me.

" I can't wait until our beautiful baby gets here." She said.

I turned her around and kissed her on her lips.

" I know me too. Coniglietto I can't wait for he or she to get here." I said making her rub on her stomach.

Athena stomach was way bigger than a  seven month pregnant woman should have.

"Leo I remember the first day we met , I thought you were so fine." She laughed.

"I still do . I love you so much you don't even know , this is only the beginning for us. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

"Me either my love , I thought I couldn't love you more than what I did but when I found out you were the mother of my child and soon to be children I couldn't be more happier."

I didn't mean to make Athena cry but she was tearing up , but I knew they were happy tears. But I meant every word I said. It wasn't a mistake when I met Athena , it took us a long time to get here but I wouldn't give it any other way.

Ups and downs.

"Oh god you want me to have more kids? My stomach will be so flabby and I'll be so ugly." She teased.

I laughed and shook my head.

"You wouldn't."

I rubbed her stomach.

"So what are some names you've been thinking about or have you been thinking about any names?" Athena asked.

"Now I know this may sound corny but your named after a goddess I was thinking maybe we should keep it going."

"I actually love that Leo." She Beamed.

"So maybe Ares or Apollo for a boy and for a girl I don't really know I didn't really like Persephone for a girl or Aphrodite so what do you think?

"Well I absolutely love Ares for a boy but what about Well I know it might sound weird but Persephone also was called a different name by some which was Kore , K O R E." She spelled it out.

"I know it may sound weird but I think it's different and unique and when someone ask her about her name she can explain it to them."

I just looked at her while she ranted.

" I love it coniglietto it's beautiful and definitely unique baby."

She blushed. "Shut up."

"Well I'm going yo take a shower. Want to join?"

"You don't have to tell me twice coniglietto." I said as I took her hand and basically dragged her to the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
.
You all know what happened in that shower.

After we got out the shower we laid down In the bed. I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight my love."

She hummed in response.

____________________________________

I was woken up by a really forceful shake.

I shot up.

"Athena are you okay?!"

"No something is wrong , something leaked from my leg but I'm only seven and a half months. It's still too early I'm scared."

Oh god not again.

Heyyyyy guys so Ik you guys probably fucking hate me rn but I'm sorry I took so long to update but I had a really really really bad case of writers blog like I didn't know wtf to put and this chapter us probably trash to you guys I'm sorry but the last few chapters should be better , yes this story is coming to an end 🤍🤍 I love you guys sooooo much lol I remember when I was so hype and told my friend I had 1k reads and now I literally almost have 90 times that amount I can't wait until I get to 90k reads next chapter will be up tomorrow
🤍 xoxoxo