Chapter 28

Athenas POV

I looked at Leo I couldn't read his expression. I wasn't scared that he found out it's just that I wanted to let him know.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" He said walking close to me.

I looked down at my hands feeling way guiltier than I think I should have. I felt like a kid who just got caught stealing a cookie from the cookie jar when in all reality it wasn't my fault I wasn't pregnant.

"I didn't think it was that serious I thought you slipped up and I checked to make sure."

He sighed and took his hand to pick my chin up.

"And are you okay with the news?" He said sincerely.

"I mean we weren't trying for a baby , but after it was negative a baby doesn't sound bad you know?"

He nodded.

"Well if you want to try for a baby we can , I mean I'm all the way ready to start out life with you."

I smiled lovingly.

"Yea but that means no more hard core sex." I say laughing.

"No that's not gonna stop us from fucking like animals." He said.

I slapped his chest.

"We definitely can't bring a baby in the world with that language."

He kissed my lips.

"I'm sorry baby. But next time you need to tell me when you do things like that , I understand it's your body but I would want to know."

"I'm sorry daddy , I think you need to punish me." I say pouting innocently.

His eyes turned dark instantly.

"I think you do coniglietto." He said and without another word he picked me up and spanked my ass.

I yelped.

He took me to the room and threw me on the bed. I bit my lip looking up at him while he unbuttoned his shirt.

"What are you going to do to me?"

He laughed darkly and moved right in front of my face.

"I'm going to make sure you can't walk for a while by the time I'm done."

I think we both know he went true to his word.

———————————————————————————

I woke up and nobody was next to my side. I looked around and when I was finally awake I heard the shower on. I wrapped the sheet around me and went in the bathroom.

"Leo?"

"Hmm?"

I dropped the sheet and went inside the shower. He was turned around so he didn't see me. I wrapped my body around his.

He turned around and looked at me up and down before grabbing my neck and kissing me feverishly.

He cornered me into a wall and started to add more hickeys to my already bruised neck.

"Mm Leo."

Without doing much he opened my legs and inserted two fingers into my already sensitive part, making me moan out loudly.

He started off slow and went faster changing paces back and forth.

"Mm Leo stop teasing me." I whine.

He looks me right in the eyes and chuckle lowly.

He starts to slowly stroke himself.

"You want me?"

I bite my lip and nod ferociously.

He started to slap his dick onto my pussy.

I moaned.

He slowly inserted his dick into me. I grabbed onto his arm.

"Fuckkkk." I say dragging out the k.

He started to slide in and out of me slow then fast.

"Talk all that shit and can't take dick." He said grabbing my neck.

I could barely speak because my eyes was in the back of my head.

I could feel my first orgasm already spark.

He started to hammer in me. That's when I started to come.

Leo bit the side of my neck.

"Milk me."

He didn't slow down one bit and it started to spark another orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum in you , I'll definitely get you pregnant this time."

That only sparked my orgasm to its peak.

I moaned out loudly.

"Fuck I'm cumming in you coniglietto."

I felt him pulsate inside of me and his cum inside of me.

He pulled out and washed me off.

After we washed up and dried off and got dressed we laid down and started to cuddle.

"I love you so much Athena." Leo said making my heart clench.

"I love you too Leo." I said falling asleep.

Hey guys this is the author here I know I haven't been updating but I am currently sick rn so yea and all the covid 19 stuff going around and I do live in New York City which is one of the highest cases right now because stupid ass people don't wanna stay home so yea. I just wanted to do a quick little update the next chapter coming soon thanks for all the support still and don't forget to read Mateoooo. Also vote , comment and FOLLOWWWWWW!!!!🥰