Chapter 24

Athena POV

I woke up with pain in my lower region.

Flashes of last night came back to my head.

Looking to the side of me Leo was knocked out with his arm around my waist and his head on my naked breast like it was a pillow.

I would've laughed if I wasn't in so much pain.

I could tell my lady parts was still very sensitive. I've never been that stimulated or that overstimulated in my life.

I groaned trying to get up since Leo heavy ass was on top of me.

I poked his head with my white acrylic nails.

"Wake up asshole , I need to get in the shower."

He just groaned and snuggled his head into my naked breast.

I slapped the side of his head.

"Get your ass up and your helping me into the bathroom because I can't feel my legs."

He groaned again but without saying anything he picked me up and put me in the bathroom and went back into the room.

To probably sleep. I should be the one fucking tired.

I turned on the hot water and let it get scorching hot then I got in at let it untense my muscles.

(I know untense is not a word😂- author)

I did all my feminine things and got out the shower then brushed my teeth.

I just put on a bathrobe with nothing under because I had no plans but to sleep my soreness away.

I took out some bacon and took out a carton of eggs out the fridge to get to room temperature.

When I put the bacon on the stove I decided to listen to some music.

Not hearing him , Leo wrapped his arms around me and snuggled into my neck.

"Mmm I could wake up to this everyday."

I smiled and turned around to him.

"To bad you won't you asshole!" I said slapping his head away. He looked shocked at my whole three- sixty mood change.

Then he rolled his eyes.

"Are you still mad about yesterday?"

"Uh yea," I said obviously. " I feel so bad and embarrassed yesterday and then you just , you just ugh!"

He laughed.

" I just what? fottuto fino a quando non sei svenuto?"

That made me shiver.

"I told you I was gonna break up with him Leo." I said changing where that conversation was gonna go.

He scoffed.

"Break up? That didn't look like any breaking up when he walked to the door he said babe , then you cooked him a five star meal but that was breaking up." He scoffed again and walked in front of me trapping me.

"Five star meal?! It was spaghetti Leo, spaghetti. And your trying to be funny saying you just fucked me until I passed out." I said angry.

He looked shocked because I knew what he said in his language , but his face changed right back.

"Listen , I told you you had a certain amount of time to break up with him and leave him , you took too long so I made sure."

"And don't be mad at me because you can't take all of me." He said smirking.