Chapter 14

Athenas POV.

3 years later.
Athena is 22 now Leo is 23 Sasha and Mateo is 22 also Samantha is 20 and Nikolai is 22 Mandy is 22 also.

"Order for Antonio! One chocolate milk shake and chocolate extreme sundae with a chocolate cupcake."

"Thank you Athena."

She giggles, " No problem lover boy." She says kissing him on the cheek making him blush. "Happy birthday baby."

Antonio was one of Athenas regular customers that came in every day and he had soon developed a crush on her but one she was too old for him and two she had a boyfriend.

"How old are you turning today Antonio?"

"The same age as you Athena so then we could go on a date."

Athena giggles , "How old am I?"

Antonio scratches the back of his neck.

"16?"

"Nope. Maybe next year if you get my age right I'll go on a date with you Toni."

His eyes light up like a Christmas tree.

"Really?!"

"Yes really."

Shawn comes up behind Athena and kisses her on the cheek.

"Hey little man I hope you ain't stealing my girl." He says to Antonio.

"Sure am she's gonna be my girl as soon as I get her age right." He tells Shawn.

"Oh really? Well not if I kill you first!" Shawn says running after Toni.

Even though Antonio is 16 he acts 9 years old.

Athena just shakes her head and chuckles.

"Athena hurry it's crowded today!" Her Bestfriend Sasha said.

"Coming."

Walking back into the kitchen she sees Sasha with a scowl on her face.

"We have to hurry. It's getting crowded and you know how people get when it's crowded they get rude and disrespectful."

"I know I know sorry Sash." She says kissing her cheek.

"Where's Mandy ?"

"Oh uh she's with her brother."

Her heart started to race.

Leo , I miss him so much.

"Oh okay why what happened are they okay?"

"Yea but Leo had something going on so yea but everything's fine they're fine."

I just shrug.

"K."

I start working again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's 9 o'clock and I'm bout to close down until someone walked in.

"Can I get a chocolate extreme please, thank you."

My eyes open wide.

Looking up its Leo's mom.

"Oh my god Mrs. M how are you? I haven't seen you in so long."

"Hello bella I came here to see you and I heard you have the best sundaes in town." She says giving me a wink.

I chuckle.

"Well you heard right , one chocolate extreme coming right up."

After I finish making the sundae I decide to make me one too. Sitting our sundaes down and bringing myself a seat I sit next to her.

"So Athena how've you been?"

"I've been good , blessed. I could never thank Leo enough for buying this for me."

She smiles as she hears me talk about him .

"You guys are too cute. I always knew there was something going on between you too." She says.

"Yea too bad it was only a college sweetheart type of love."

"He's coming back soon you know in his words to claim you as his." She says making finger quotes at the end.

"Claim me? He can't just do that , I waited for him."

"Athe-"

"I-I have a boyfriend now I can't just leave him because my old college sweetheart is ready for me now."

She looked at me and just smiled.

"You two will work it out soon."

"I don't think so Mrs. M , not this time."

She grabbed my hand.

"Athena I came here for a reason." She said now serious.

"I-I'm sick." She said looking down.

"W-what?"

My eyes start to water.

"I've always worked out and kept my body in shape all these years but somehow I have a heart disease." She laughs down a sob.

"Who else knows?" I say tears now freely going down.

"Nobody."

"Mrs-"

"Athena I'm dying soon I'm too scared to tell my husband and kids I know it's a cowardly thing to do but it's what I'm going to do , my husband is still young so I want you to make sure-" She takes a deep breath trying not to break down.

"I-I want you to make sure he finds a beautiful women for him someone who will love him the way I love him."

"No , y-you can't put this on me I won't take it , your soulmates ,  your kids need you , you need to fight this."

She takes a deep breath and stands up.

"Athena my lash wish for you is to let Leo love you I wish I had even a year more time in the world to love my husband. Life's too short. Nobody's better for him than you."

I nod not being able to say anything.

As she's about to walk out I call her name.

"Yes?"

"I-I love you Mrs M. Your my second mom."

"Baby it's gonna be all right."

.
.
.
.
Hey guys author here sorry about not updating but this paragraph made me sad 😢 Next chapter will be tf good byeeeeee.