Chapter 22

Athenas POV

Today I had told Shawn we were going to have dinner. He said he was excited because he hasn't seen me in so long.

Little does he know I'm trying to break up with him. I honestly don't want to break his heart. In some way I loved him or have love for him but just not in that way I guess.

I haven't spoke to Leo in a good minute but I wasn't too worried about him right now but then again I was because his whole mother situation and then his mom called me and told me she hasn't spoken to him since the dinner. Which was a week and a few days ago.

Right now the shop was closed and I was in the back making the homemade ice creams to freeze over the weekend and be ready on Monday and overthinking. What a way to spend your Friday night.

I was churning the ice cream when someone sent a text to my phone.

Leo: Hey coniglietto dinner tonight at 8:30 wear something comfy.

I sent a reply.

Me: I have plans with Shawn sorry maybe tomorrow?

Leo: 1. I wasn't asking I was telling , 2. I gave you two weeks to break up with the fucker you don't wanna do it , I will when I send him a video of me-

I didn't read the rest knowing what he was already going to say , so I just left him on read. I was blushing but since I was dark skin thank god you couldn't see it.

After 10 more minutes I finally finished the ice cream and took a Uber home because I was too lazy to walk.

When I got home I texted Shawn and told him to be here within two hours.

I got ready and got into the shower , a hot scorching one and washed up. After I put lotion on my body and Put on this blue turquoise-ish colored romper that made my ass look fat , if I do say so myself , and then straightened my wavy hair.

(Athena and her outfit)

I started to cook . I decided I was going to cook spaghetti since the ground beef was thawed.

I seasoned the ground beef and put a little oil in the pan and put the ground beef in the pan and started to cook it.

While I was cooking it I got a text from Shawn saying that he was going to be here within 30 minutes.

I told him okay and started to play music on my phone.

I hummed lowly with the music.

After the ground beef was done I put the spaghetti sauce in it and mixed it and then put the spaghetti noodles in a pot with water and let it boil.

I started to get the plates out and took out the toaster to make some garlic bread.

After the noodles was done I drained it and then mixed it with the meat and sauce , after it was all mixed together I poured sugar into the spaghetti and mixed it.

After everything was done I washed the dishes and when I was rinsing out the last pot the doorbell rung.

"Coming!"

I finished with the pot and before I answered the door I pulled out wine glasses and some wine I bought because I knew I was gonna need it.

Opening the door it was Shawn and he looked good.

Not better than Leo but eh good.

I rolled my eyes at my inner thought and let him in.

" Hey babe , I missed you I haven't seen you in weeks I've been trying to call you , you've been busy?"

"Uh, yea you can say that."

Trying to change the subject.

"Well let's eat , I made spaghetti."

I said walking to the pot filled with spaghetti in it.

"How much would you like?"

I felt him walk behind me.

"You know I love your food. Give me a lot." He said as he started kissing on my neck.

I turned to him and gave him a nervous laugh.

"Okay sit down." I shooed him out the kitchen.

I started to make the plates and was hoping to whoever the fuck above that he didn't give me a hickey or I would be in some deep shit.

I took me and Shawn plates to the table where he was already sitting then got the wine where I poured me way more than his because I know I'm gonna need it.

As we started eating we weren't saying anything.

I don't know why but I just couldn't do , I was scared he was gonna be heartbroken, but we where slowly breaking apart like he said we didn't even talk for weeks.

I'm just gonna break it to him.

"Shawn we need to-"

The fucking door bell rung when I finally had the courage to break up with him.

I gritted my teeth.

"Hold on to that thought."

Whoever was at the door was gonna get a mouth full , not even through the peephole I opened the door and guess who in the almighty fuck was standing there?

"Leo."

He looked up.

"Damn coniglietto you look good." Biting his lip.

"Are you ready?"

I was baffled , he didn't understand when I said I had plans.

Before I could even tell him anything, the worst that could fucking happen , happened.

"Babe who's at the door? Cmon our food is getting cold."

I looked at Leo and his eyes turned black.

Fuckety fuck.