Chapter 17

Athenas POV

It's been 3 days since the whole night with Mandys and Leo's parents and just yesterday Mr. S told me that dinner will be in 4 days.

Now I'm here in a busy shop wiping down tables and taking orders.

"Hello I'm Athena and I'll be taking your order today what would you guys like?"

After taking orders I go to the back and check on Sasha.

"Bitch I need 3 burger meals and 2 chocolate milkshakes and one vanilla milk shake."

"Okay calm down." She laughed.

"You know I hate when it gets busy like this."

"Me too, but I wanted to ask you something. Did you get the invited to ma and pa's house on sunday?"

"Yea about that it's really some fucked up shit that's going on and they wanted to tell everyone."

Her eyes widened.

"What happened?"

"I can't tell you sash it's there place and you got a big ass mouth then you run and tell Mateo then he tells Leo then it's a whole big shit."

"I do not." She says rolling her eyes.

I looked at her and blinked.

"Fine." She hmms.

When the food is done she gives it to me and before I leave with it she calls me.

"Yes?"

"You have a visitor later on tonight."

"Who?" I say curiously.

"Can't say , I'm working on not having a big mouth."
She says popping a fry in her mouth.

"Fuck you that's why I'm not telling you what Mateo is buying you."

Her eyes widen in anticipation.

"Wait!"

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sasha." I say dragging out the e and then I turn around and stick my tongue out at her.

I chuckle to myself. We are such kids.

After serving the people their food I sit down and take a break.

Hearing the bells jingle I look up to see who walked in.

"Hey baby." Shawn says walking over to me.

"Hey babe , what are you doing here? I thought you was supposed to be at work."

"Yea but I decided to come and bring you lunch I know that your working hard." He says pecking me on the lips.

"Aww thanks baby I love that you decided to bring me food your so kind."

"It's what good men do for their girls baby."

Sasha walks in and snorts.

"Yea good men." She says.