Chapter 10

Leo's POV.

She must've knew she was in deep shit because she looked at me wide eyed.

"Okay shows over." I said picking up Athena and bringing her to one of the spare rooms.

I locked the door and turned around,

"What the fuck was that?!" I said clearly angry.

She did something I wasn't expecting she giggled. Fucking giggled. Then she put her hand on my shoulders and kissed me.

Surprised wasn't the word until I tasted alcohol on her lips

Pulling away from her I said "Stop your drunk."

She pouted like a little baby.

"But I wanna kiss you. Taste your soft lips Leo." She said her voice getting lusty.

She's drunk Leo she doesn't know what she wants.

"Leo I thought you wanted me?" You could tell she was faking being sad , she knew I wanted her. The whole fucking college knew.

"I love the way you touch me , you know you were the first boy to ever touch me."

I opened my eyes in shock.

"W-what?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Mhmm. And make me cum," she looked me right in the eye.

"Athena your not in your right state of mind don't tempt me."

"Drunk minds talk sober thoughts."

"Leo please, I'm so horny. I know I said it was a mistake but you make me so horny I got so wet in the shower thinking about what you did to me at school, and before school." She said whispering in my ear.

"Stop Athena your drunk." I say before turning around looking at her makes me go crazy. Besides I only have so much self control.

"I'm not lying. Look daddy."

I turned around real quick.

And there she was on the bed , her legs open wide, panties drenched.

My breath caught in my throat.

Leo she's drunk.

"Athena-"

She started rubbing herself through her panties.

"Mmm, Leo you make me so wet, you know one time before I even knew you was coming to this school I had a wet dream about you." She sighed.

"Your just looking at me and I'm so close."

My dick was so hard it hurt. Bad.

"Athena stop, now!" My voice held authority.

I went close to her and pulled her hand out from in between her legs.

Oh how bad I wanted to lick her fingers.

In between my little daze , she flipped me over.

"Athena-"

She kissed me again.

She started to rub herself on me.

She threw her head back.

"Ugh,  LEOOOOO!"

I felt wetness pool on my jeans.

Did she jus-

She did.

I snapped.

I flipped her over.

"You've been real bad." I said digging in panties ,  she wasn't expecting it but nonetheless she accepted it. I started to rub her at a fast pace.

"First you come here with a see through dress knowing I would never approve of that." I say . She moans ." Then you twerk in front of so many guys." I slip two fingers inside she moans louder. "Then you come in here in tease me so much now I have to take a cold shower. So tell me bambino should I let you come?"

"Yes daddy , please." She moans.

She kisses me. I start to kiss her back. I started to pump harder , she starts to moan in my mouth. I start to feel her cum.

Looking at her I see her eyes rolling back.

"Yea Bambina come for me."

Licking my fingers I get up. Before I could take a cold shower she grabs me.

"Where are you going ?"

"I'm need to take care of my problem baby." I say looking down at my bulge.

"I can take care of that daddy."

"Athena your drunk I know your gonna regret this tomorrow."

Now I was okay but tomorrow I know it's gonna hurt I hate when she pushes me away. She's mine.

Pushing me on the bed and climbing on top of me.

"I said I'll take care of it daddy." She says buying her lip.

She starts to get on her knees.

I sit up "woah , Athena stop you don't-" she shushes me.

Pulling down my pants she gasp.

"I felt it but it didn't even feel this big."

"Athena are you sure ? You don't have to do this."

"Yes Leo I'm sure."

She grabs me in her hand. I hiss. She kisses my tip.

"You taste better than I thought."

She starts licking the tip.

I moan.

No girl or even older more experienced lady made me moan.

"Fuck. A-Athena."

I grab the back of her head.

"Mmm. Babygirl."

She started to go deeper.

No gag reflex ?

She had about three fourths of my dick in her mouth and I'm almost 12 inches.

"Athena fu-"

"FUCK I'm coming."

She swallowed everything. She got up and went to the bathroom and then came back.

"Sorry I went to brush my teeth."

I nodded.

We laid down after that.

Right before I dosed off I heard her.

"Leo?" "Yes baby?"

"I know tomorrow I'm going to regret this but in all reality I don't I just need some time I don't know why but I'm scared I just need time can you give me that ? I won't remember this conversation but I know you will."

"I'll give you time baby."

"Okay.... Leo?" I chuckled. "Yes baby?"

I felt her kiss me , it was different it wasn't lust it was passionate.

"Thank you goodnight."

After that we fell asleep.