Chapter 29

Leo's POV (finally!)

It's been a couple of months and me and Athena been great. It's been taking longer then I've expected but her surprise is finally done.

Right now she's at the shop so I'm here with Mateo at his house we needed to catch up because he still was my Bestfriend.

"So how's your relationship with Sasha." I ask seriously curious. I don't think Mateo took it serious enough to put his foot down.

He sighed loudly. "You know how that goes."

Sasha was stubborn like really stubborn but as stubborn as she was it's sad to say Mateo was that stubborn times two and that's exactly why they're not together.

Them being not together has messed up a few things.

"Listen ," I say to Mateo.

"Your acting like a little bitch." I say shocking the fuck out of him but it had to be said.

"Your the man in the relationship. Your supposed to be telling her to sit her pretty ass down if she doesn't listen fuck her food and hard or punish her and she won't do it again , are you scared of her?"

Mateo scoffed.

"I am not but I will not fight for someone who doesn't fight for me."

"Mateo I can tell you right now she loves you. But I can't tell you what she's went through to get thick skin. Your supposed to talk to her and be there for her you both just give up on each other."

He sighs.

"Fine. I'll try to talk to her but I know she won't talk to me."

I sigh also.

"I don't know who this Mateo is that acts like a little bitch but once you finish your bitch phase your going through and put on your big boy pants and get your girl man." I say looking at the time.

"Welp it's time for me to get my girl. So go work on yours." I get up and give him a man hug and walk to my car to go pick up athena from work.

It took me about ten minutes to get there. When I got there athena was talking to her customers while serving them. She truly loved her job and they loved her too.

I walked up to athena when she was done taking the order and gave her a kiss.

"Hey baby , why are you here so early?"

I shrugged my arms and crossed my hands.

"What I can't come see my girlfriend?"

She just giggled and nodded.

"Yea I guess. Anyway I'm hungry can we go get shake shack?"

I looked at her skeptically.

"Shake shack? But you hate their food."

" I know but I'm craving it I don't know why but can you take me?"

"Yea coniglietto." I said still looking at her skeptically.

After she got out of her work clothes and told Sasha to wrap up a hour early tonight we left.

As I drove to shake shack I looked at Athena and she didn't look too good.

"Coniglietto are you okay?" I ask concern lacing every word.

"I don't know I don't feel too good but it's probably just food poisoning I've been eating stuff like crazy." She says laughing it off.

"Should I take you to the emergency room or urgent care?"

She rolls her eyes and shakes her head.