Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"What?" Collin asked confused. "What is this?"

He held up one hand, looking almost horrified at his hand which was covered in some sort of clear liquid, slowly running down his fingers. I blushed brightly, knowing exactly what it was and tried to come up with an explanation which wasn't too embarassing. He had accidentally brushed against my butt with his hand as he prepared himself and now got introduced to my anatomic abnormalities.

"Self-lubrication." I answered quietly.

"Oh." He said.

I could feel the heat creep up my cheeks and I tried to make myself smaller to hide from his gaze, feeling a little embarrassed. Nyx had given Moros the basic run down of how my body worked and what could be useful to him, so we were never forced to have this awkward conversation, especially not in a situation like this. He had known from the beginning and he hadn't cared as long as it saved him time, money for lube and didn't smell weird.

"Sorry." I whispered ashamed. 

"Don't apologize." He murmured, kissing my nose.

My mind got sidetracked from being worried about him finding me disgusting to the feeling of his lips moving against mine as he reconnected our lips. I mewled satisfied and burried my hand inside of his hair, clinging to him tightly as he deepened the kiss. It felt like I was going to burst and I wrapped my legs around his waist with a desperate whine, trying to create some friction between us.

A branch snapped sharply somewhere behind my head and he froze, looking up to check on the surroundings. He stayed fixated for a few seconds before he growled low in his throat, covering my mouth to keep me from making any more noises and giving away our location. I tried to suppress the urge to lick the inside of his palm but I couldn't resist and started licking and nibbling on his palm, making him groan under his breath.

"Let's go back home." He huffed, picking me up. "I'm getting creeped out. I don't want to get caught, especially not like this."

I whined to show my disagreement and he smirked down at me as he put my clothes back onto my body with magic. I huffed, annoyed by the thin barrier between us and started tugging at his shirt, unwilling to stop here and go back home. He took my hands to stop me from bothering him and guided them to his face to place a kiss on each knuckle. I scrunched up my noise at the wet sensation, pulling my hands away which made him snort amused.

"Don't make a face like that." He joked. "It will give you wrinkles."

I instantly stopped. I didn't want wrinkles. I wanted my skin to stay as smooth and plumb as it was, to look healthy and pretty for him. He laughed quietly and held me to him tighter before he took off, basically running all the way back to the cave with me secure in his arms. I was a little sad to leave so soon but I also didn't want to risk being detected. I wanted to stay with him, so I snuggled against his chest, letting my tail dangle to the ground.

"Sorry, our trip got cut short." He huffed as we entered the cave. "I just don't want us to get caught and you taken away from me. It's safer if we just stay in here."

"It's okay." I smiled up at him. "I don't mind as long as I get to be with you."

He tried to make the best out of our situation and I appreciated that. He put me down on my feet, looking around the cave cautiously to check whether an intruder had entered our new home but he didn't seem to find anything and I couldn't smell anyone other than him and myself. His behavior seemed a bit off and I could tell by how on edge he was, that the prospect of getting caught greatly bothered him.