Chapter 24

Chapter 24

I purred softly, feeling the paper heart underneath my pillow brush against my finger tips and I almost cried with happiness. I had kept it and my relationship with Collin safe and I was very proud of myself. I tried my best to say no to him like he wanted and he seemed satisfied with it, rewarding me for my behavior constantly. He even spend more time with me to shower me in attention without any further gain for him which had led to me lying on my back on our bed, looking up at him.

"You are the most beautiful person in the world." Collin whispered into my ear.

I wagged my tail excitedly, turning my head to look at him but I wasn't allowed to make any noises since Collin told me to be quiet and just let things happen. Once we had gone to bed to sleep he had spend a lot of time rubbing my hip underneath my pullover, whispering sweet nothings to me and running his other hand all over my body until I was quivering underneath him. He even involved me in toe curling kisses from time to time which took my breath away. I couldn't be happier.

"Open your mouth." He purred, winking at me.

I parted my lips while I tried to contain my excitement and he pushed his thumb into my mouth as I hummed pleased. I swirled my tongue around the digit, licking the tip of it with a content sigh and my eye lids fluttered shut since being allowed to do this pleased every fiber of my body. I almost moaned out loud as his breath hitched from me working on him and I was going to try even harder to make him happy. Which meant staying quiet and doing everything to deserve being praised.

"Wider." He ordered and I complied.

What a fun game.

I nibbled on his thumb and licked the entire length of it, him watching me through hooded eyes while his lips were slightly parted. I loved the way he was looking at me as if I was the only person for him, as if in this moment, the only people which mattered were us and our son. I sniffled happily as I bathed in his attention before I frowned and mentally scolded myself for making noises. He didn't mind and pulled his finger out of my mouth, cupping my face and brushing his thumb over my cheek.

"You are doing very well, Nael." He praised me and my heart almost exploded.

I wanted to say something, biting my bottom lip to have something to do. I wanted to tell him how much I loved him and I wanted to see how happy he got when he heard me say it. I wished I could just blurt it out but he wanted something different. He moved his lips down to my throat and I sucked in a sharp breath as he dragged his flat tongue over my Adam's apple. I swallowed hard as he kissed his way down until he reached my sternum and gently bit down on my skin.

"I want you to stop thinking for now and concentrate on what I am doing, what it feels like." He told me and I cocked my head. "Can you do that for me?"

I nodded dutifully. I could do everything he wanted me to and so much more if he just asked me. I'd just need a few seconds to adjust and switch my brain off. To stop thinking was harder than it sounded like and I accidentally focused on thinking about not thinking a few times before I manged to relax and let go of all inhibitions. He waited until I was ready before he continued to brush his lips over my skin, following the curve of my abdomen until he reach my hips.

"Good boy." He whispered, pressing his lips against the inside of my knee. 

My fingers curled with pleasure, my skin tingled with delight where his was meeting mine and my breathing became more labor as he proceeded. I barely suppressed a throaty moan as he nibbled on the inside of my thigh while I felt them getting coated by that clear liquid my body was producing in anticipation. Heat was slowly creeping up my face since there was no way he hadn't noticed it by now and I turned my head away ashamed, trying to avoid looking at him.