Chapter 37

Hey! I'm so sorry it took so long for me to put out another chapter! My thesis is finally over now. Hope you enjoy this extra long update!

Chapter 37

"I should have never bought a phone with a camera." Collin smirked, petting my naked butt. "I'm going to take so many nasty pictures of you."

I wagged my tail at him and smiled for him as best as I could while he took a picture of me, wishing he would take even more. I wanted to be something he wanted more pictures of, something to repeatedly look at and be proud of. It would mean that he found me attractive and I wanted to be exactly that. Recently, he always told me how much of a hot piece of ass I was and how much he wanted me but a bit more reassurance was also nice. But I shouldn't be complaining, Collin tried his best to make me feel appreciated and I loved every second of it. 

Things had changed completely between us compared to how they used to be before I snuck out at night to break down in peace. I used to run after Collin like a desperate duckling while he just seemed amused with my behavior, I still did that now but Collin took it upon himself to worship the ground I was standing on. I couldn't just exist in the moment without him being all over me, making sure I was being happy and showering me in love, attention and gifts. I would never complain about the love and attention but the gifts had to stop. They were getting out of hand.

"Can I see?" I asked, making the smirk melt into embarrassment.

"Uhm, sure." He mumbled, scratching the back of his head. "Didn't think you'd want to."

I sat up, wings twitching intrigued and I waited patiently for him to show me the picture. Instead of hurrying up, he reached up to brush his hand over my cheek and I made happy noises to let him know how much I enjoyed this. I soaked up all the affection I was receiving and paid him back by showering him in kisses and reaching up to cover his hand with mine. I loved him so much and my heart painfully throbbed every time he was being nice to me, my chest swelling with pride and happiness.

"I want to." I hummed, kissing his palm. "I need to know what you like, so I can send you more."

Collin coughed awkwardly and I beamed at him, waiting for kisses to happen. I had behaved to the best of my abilities these past days and I deserved all of them! He smirked at me, kissing the tip of my nose until I started whining and tried to go for a quick peck myself but he managed to evade me. He let his head hang to brush his lips against mine but he pulled away as soon as I tried to kiss him again. I didn't appreciate that in the slightest and growled at him angrily, the tip of my tail flicking from side to side impatiently.

He chuckled and my brain immediately got sidetracked to admiring him, mewling softly and nuzzling him. He still had that pissed of facial expression glued to his face whenever he left the house, he still hated every single living being outside of our little family but he was beginning to calm down and be more at ease at home. He smiled more often, he joked around until he made himself laugh and he seemed the happiest when he got to interact with our babies. It made me very happy to see him content and I would give anything to keep it like this.

The feeling of his lips roughly moving against mine pulled me out of my thoughts and I made happy noises as I finally got my kiss. I poured all of my heart into reciprocating it, hoping to transform the kiss from passionate to tender and loving because I needed that right now. It worked and his grip on my hair loosened, he gently cupped my face and kissed me until we had to forcefully break apart. Afterwards he showed me the picture while we were both catching our breaths but it didn't look anything like I expected.

"That's just my face?" I asked, a bit confused. 

The picture itself was okay and I didn't look too ugly or anything, although I looked a bit like a duck trying to come off seductive. I definitively needed to practice how to act during the process because no one ever taught me how to do that properly. My issue with the picture was that I didn't understand why he focused on my face. Shouldn't he be focusing on my body?