Making A Deal... Chapter.2

Please Comment on my chapters ! Pleaseeeeee lol thanks!

**********************************

Mayame's Pov (A.k.a me) :

"Huh" I thought to myself ! I'm - I a well....

As I climbed up out of the well I saw Him! It was Inuyasha and Kagome... As well as Sango, Shippo , Miroku... Pervert! And Kirara !!

I quickly jumped out of the well ... "Hmm I won't say anything about me knowing them... Not yet" I noded to myself and then went Where Sango and Miroku and Shippo and Kirara were sitting watching Inuyasha and Kagome fight...

"Uh can I sit here ?" I asked hoping they would just say yes. "Uh sure sorry about are friends ... Did they disturb u?" I shook my head and say down at Sango's question . "So is that Inuyasha?" I asked and even through I knew the answer I needed to see what they would say! "Yes how do u know him?" Miroku seemed interested right now and not so perverted .... My luck!

"It's a long story ill explain later be right back" I stood up as they watched me go confront Inuyasha and Kagome.

"INUYASHA !" I shouted and thankfully he and Kagome stopped arguing. "Who the hell are you?" He replied ticked off as usual. "I'm Mayame .... I have information on Naraku to help you and your friends complete the Shikon No Tama" They stared at me the Inuyasha smirked..

"Ya, and what will it cost?!" He questioned originally I was just going to tell them but... Maybe I can use this! "It will cost Training, I want you to train me to fight and I also want Sango, Miroku , Kagome , Kirara and Shippo to train me to after that I ask nothing elss but shelter and I will help you defeat Naraku !"

They all had cold dead stares... But Inuyasha looked at the others then agreed and we all went back to the hut they were staying at...