Staying over Night Chapter.4

Mayame's Pov:

We arrived at last to the hut ! OMG it looked the same as it did on my computer , I had to restrain myself from jumping up and down with joy but that was easier then I thought .

"How did you get here ?" Miroku looked at me weirdly and I turned to face him while I continued to walk but now backwards. "Came through the Bone eaters well" they stared at me and I just kept walking until we reached the hut and I went inside choosing a bed that was in the far left corner.

"How do you know us!" Inuyasha practically screamed it out at me.... Oh he's really starting to get me mad!!! "Let's just say I've been watching you all for a long time and I already know how Naraku may or may not die and who Inuyasha chooses" I winked at Kagome to give her a hint it was in fact her .... When I saw it ! A soul collector.

"Inuyasha, it's Kikyo she's in the wood waiting for you ... It's a trap" I spoke remembering that this is wen Kagome followed and ended up getting trapped to the tree and watching Kikyo and Inuyasha ... Kiss..

Inuyasha left and Kagome followed, I looked down and then spoke up "When Kagome comes back she's going to be crying Dont be alarmed ok! And yes Inuyasha really blew it this time" Shippo stared then spoke after a little while. "How do you know that!?"

I whispered to them all ad said about my life being from Canada ( yes I am from Canada :( ) Then they smiled and I told only Shippo that Inuyasha choose Kagome and that he should be more strict when Kagome it upset by Inuyasha ... Ha sorry inu lol

35minutes Later ...............................

"That's it ! I'm tired if waiting Sango will you train me now?" She noded and we went outside.