Final Chapter~ Happy ending ?

A/N:OMG IM MAKING A SECOND BOOK?! Want me to comment Yes or No ! And I'll let u know later ! ❤U!
Ok Umm.. So I finished this and then it deleted ! I'm so mad at Wattpad.. So I might cut corners in this last chapter cause I'm ticked off.. But hope ya' like it! And please if it stinks and you comment it's "F* horrible" I will report it cause I don't like swearing but if you say it's "HORRIBLE!" Then I won't report it . Ok thanks everyone ! Especially ! @BloodMoonLove and @DarlingDaraCat for helping me and giving me so much support also my friend @PixieDreamer for helping me through ruff times at school!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Mayame's Pov:

I had been a year since I came back to the village.. So much had happened. Kagome was still with Kikyo, they came by every once and a while! It was so nice to be with Inuyasha... But I could remember EVERYTHING like it was yesterday...

Flashback:

Inuyasha had just come through the bushes. I smiled and instantly knew what to do , I waved goodbye to Fae and Chelsea as I walked towards him. He seemed a little confused but it was him! 😊

"Hey.. " I said lightly giving him a warm smile.

"Uh.. Mayame? " he said looking towards the ground.

"Yes." I said smiling and blushing like crazy, luckily for me he didn't realize since he was staring at the ground.

"I- l-lik-" He blushed.

"Yes!" I knew what he was going to say and I felt the same way . I smiled and we walked back to the village and met up with Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kirara, and the old Kaede who was in her hut along with everyone elss.

~End of FlashBack~

"Hey Mayame" Inuyasha called my name.

"Yes Inu?" I asked laughing remembering that Inu ment dog.. Whoops oh well!

"Come on we still have shards to collect! Remember ?" I smiled and he did to. We did have many shards to collect... I wonder if we can find them
All before that bastard Naraku does!

~3Hours Later~

"Can we Stop looking now Inuyasha?" I asked staring at the sky turning black then looking over my shoulder to Inuyasha.

"No! We have to get Naraku!!"

"But Inuyasha!" Shippo complained "MY FEET HURT!"

I noded as motioned to a clearing up ahead to set up camp which surprisingly he nodded and came.

We ate some fish Inuyasha caught then Shippo and Kirara fell asleep.

"So Mayame?" Sango asked smiling and leaning on Miroku.

"Ya?" I answered staring at Inuyasha who had fallen asleep and was leaning on a tree holding his sword close to his chest.

"What are your plans-"

Before she could finish Inuyasha stood up at the sound of Naraku coming out of the bushes holding his hands around both Kikyo and Kagome's necks.

"NARAKU! LET THEM GO!" Yelled Inuyasha who must have been furious at him coming out of no where.

"Oh but Inuyasha .. The fun has only begun!" He replied tightening his grip on the two Miko's in his grasp.

"Naraku.." I said coldly with no emotion showing in my eyes.

"Yes my dear Mayame?" He asked smirking at Inuyasha who was shocked that I had joined the conversation.

"Want to make a deal?" I asked smirking at him with a hint of darkness showing in my eyes.

"Hmm what kind of deal?" He asked.

"A trade.." He looked at me shocked.

"Me for the two girls your suffocating"

He nodded throwing them to Sango and Miroku who quickly got them away flying on Kiarra who was hissing and Naraku along grabbing Shippo, who despite all the noise was still fast asleep.

I dropped my sword infront of Inuyasha and have him a weak smile before Naraku pulled me into his grasp and holding his hands around my neck.

"NARAKU!" Inuyasha screamed, and it seemed he was fighting back tears but it could have been my imagination.

"Inuyasha.. " I said weakly havering the air getting less and less.

"I know *cough* that you will *cough* save me I lo- *cough* you..." And then blackness over came me .

The last thing I saw was Inuyasha running towards me and Naraku letting Miasma flow through the air and some into myself. I knew Inuyasha would come for me! I- I hope he does..

End Of Book 1

A/N: GUESS WHAT?! Making a second book and sorry for the bad chapter. Was it a okay cliff hanger for the last chapter in book 1 ? I will try better on book 2 ! I promise and please check out my T or D book for Inuyasha ! Love you guys :) The second book will come out if lots of people want me to make it or I will just edit this later and make an ending. Bye 💝💝💝U