K-kikyo?

A/N: some of these ideas came from @Victoria-Chann hope you enjoy this chapter ! And thanks so much for te GREAT IDEAS!! Love you guys thanks for 3k it means SOO much ❤👾

"What has happened to you Kagame?!" Asked Kikyo, shocked to see her reincarnation acting so stubborn and impure.
"KIKYO HELP SHE IS -"
Before Kagome could finish Kikyo shook her head. Se had been watching for a long time and had seen Kagome's plan fall into place .

"Kikyo? Please let me go... I'm sorry I did not mean to offend you! I swear!"
Mayame was sincere and Kikyo could tell she really loved Inuyasha with all her heart.
Just then Inuyasha came. Kikyo sensed him and tried to hurry up an leave back up Mountain. Fuji

"Kagome you are no reincarnation of me if this is what you do. Mayame I hope Inuyasha find's the 'truth'.

Kikyo stretched the word 'Truth' to give Inuyasha who was ne'er by a hint.

"Thank you Kikyo" Mayame smiled as she watched Kikyo turn back and walk away making the arrows disappear with her spiritual power.

"Get out!" Kagome screamed.

"I don't care what you think! I have proof to show Inuyasha what has happened!!!!! " Mayame showed Chelsea's clam that could show the past or present events.

"Not for long Mayame!!" Kagome chuckled evilly as Naraku appeared behind them. ( a puppet version )

Inuyasha knew it wasn't the real Naraku so kept quiet watching.

Kagome grabbed the clam from Mayame and smashed it to the ground.

Mayame fell to the ground clutching her necklace that she had forgotten about ever since she came to the Feudal Area. No one even noticed it untill now.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" Mayame yelled seeing Fae and Chelsea standing shocked beside Inuyasha who had come out of hiding behind a small bush .

"DIE MAYAME!" Kagome yelled.

Then everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry , I did includ some of @Victoria-Chann's ideas and will add more in the next chapter thank you ALLLLL Again SOOO much!! ❤❤