Mayame's training begins Chapter.5

Sango's Pov:

Me and Mayame headed out of the hut to begin her training. Inuyasha was still with Kikyo and we figured Kagome was watching like Mayame said .

"Hirakots" (Sorry Idk how to spell it)

I said as I swung by weapon in the air and saw it land in the ground . "Now what do you want to learn from DemonSlaying ?" Mayame froze and then quickly answered " I want to learn all the potion things you know of from DemonSlaying !" I noded and sat down on the grass beginning to show her.

1 Hour Later ~

Mayame's Pov:

AMAZING ! I thought to myself as I saw and quickly memorized all of what Sango was teaching me , I had a really good memory and could remember something in an Instant! "Thank you" I replied as she gave me a quick test , I helped her clean up and we sat outside talking for a bit.

Narrators Pov :

They both walked into the hut , not Mayame was focused on getting Shippo to train her , who knows ? Maybe he will be of use she thought then quickly snapped out of it hearing Kagome running back.

Mayame's Pov: "Deal with Kagome.. Ill be right back!" I yelled and left the hut going to the edge of the forest waiting for Inuyasha to come.

A few minutes later he came running but stopped when he noticed me beside him, "Idioit" I said he turned to me kind of hurt but mad at what I called him. "SHUT UP MAYAME!" Ugh is this talk really going to hhappen! I sweat dropped then turned to him serious.y

"Inuyasha , Kagome is hurt ... She saw you kiss Kikyo she thinks she's second to her ! So stop being an idiot ! "

Inuyasha Stared at me then opened up his big mouth, ugh he's really pissing me off!! "WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT KAGOME!" I looked at him saddened and mad.

"According to you! " I paused , I hate you Inuyasha ! "I- I know absolutely nothing ! "

I ran back to the hut as fast as i could and just before I entered I whipped off the few tears that had escaped. I then walking in. "Sorry Kagome, I think after the training and I tell you all my information on Naraku I will be leaving you all. Not that I expect any objections.

Just then Inuyasha came and got all up in my face . UGHH I REALLY THINK HE BETTER STAY AWAY!! "Inuyasha sit" I said and he fell to the ground "the sun is setting you turning human now?" I smirked and saw him change from his Hanyou state and to his human ... Yes ! Now I can bug him and get payback for ....

For what he did to Kagome !!!!