The argumment part.2 Suggested by . @victoria-chann

Kagome's Pov : we were at the village and I couldn't stop glaring at Mayame.. How could she steal Inuyasha from me?! I really like him but he likes her... Maybe if I talk to her she will lay off? No that's not the right word ... Back off! Ya ..

"Hey Mayame... Can I talk to you .. Alone"

"Sure ! Lets go outside"

I noded and we walked out Inuyasha still smiling... I love it when he does but I want to be the one making him smile!

"Mayame I like Inuyasha a lot so please leave him alone!"

I spoke calm but was furious inside!

"Huh? No ! I love Inuyasha I'm sorry Kagome"

"We'll he will never love you... You don't know him as well as me ! And you never will! Your just some girl he decided to be nice to "

"But-"

"He doesn't even like you! I told him to be nice to you so you can stop lying Mayame!"

"Stop it!"

"YOU WILL NEVER KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT HIM AS ME! He will always love me ! And... *whipers* hate you"

I smiled for the first time I stood up for myself ! I did it! I smiled an walking inside the hut leaving Mayame alone to leave ... Or see Inuyasha choose me over her!

Mayame's Pov:

HOW COULD SHE DO THIS !

I let the silent tears flow untill I herd someone coming outside .. I quickly whiped them away.

"Yo what's up Mayame?"

It was Inuyasha ..

I gave a fake smile then went in the hut... Kagome glared at me before anyone could notice then she turned back to her 'perky self'

I wish Kat was here ...