Inuyasha Train's Mayame

Mayame's Pov:

I jumped up and ran to where Inuyasha was to begin the training ! Yes I can't wait!!!!

"Attack me" I tilted my head ... Did he just say to ... Attack him!! Well whatever "Let's do this" I yelled then came to him trying to kick him. He blocked. I tired demon gas. He blocked. I tried spiritual. He blocked. Then it came....

"Flowers spiralling out of control! Attack !" A whole bunch of flowers appeared then ...... Inuyasha shrunk

"Sorry!!" I said picking him up in my hands. "It worked !" He glared at me with heat radiating off of him then I brought him back to normal size and he decided to take a break.

----------- During their break-----------

"Inuyasha..." He looked at me I decided since he had helped me I would tell him half of what I know about Naraku .... "Ya what's up?" I put my food down. "You know who Kanna and all of the reincarnation's are right? Like Hakadoshi and Kagura? " He noded. "They arn't the last reincarnation's of Naraku there will also be one called Byako ( sorry does anyone know the right spelling? ) Of the Dreams. He is a big threat and you need to defeat him with a purifying light if possible"

He noded."I'll tell you the rest when the training is complete" he began eating his food and I did the same wondering if I should tell him Kikyo dies by Naraku's hands.... No that would be worse!

----Back To The Training!!!!!----------

"Left , Right , left , right!! Got it!!"

I screamed I was every proud of myself for using all my new demonic power!!! But.... How could I turn into my demonic self? "WHERE THE HELL IS MEOGA ?! " I stopped shouting his name before Inuyasha put his hand on my shoulder.

"Let's go see Totosi first so he can craft a demonic sword for you" I noded and we went inside the hut to tell the others.....

But why did my shoulder tingle when... Inuyasha touched it?! Am I falling for him ?!! No! I already know he ends up with Kag's !!

.........But he is really sweet.......

************

If I answer / reply u I have to txt u on wattpad cause I can't comment on stories >.< Suck's right? Lol Bye You guys!

And can you guess where I got the idea for Inuyasha to shrink?

Hint: In the anime ( Not sure about manga ) He and Kagome are fighting

_____ on a mountain! Who ever figures it out fist get's a Shout Out next chapter good luck! 'And may the odds be ever ! In you favour!