While at the hotspirngs

Mayame's Pov:

I was shocked ! But I couldn't help the smile on my face. "YOU REALLY LIKE -" before I could say another word she put her hand over my mouth....

"Sshh!" I nodded and they whispered .... "You like Koga !?" She blushed and we started talking about her and Koga 💛💙💜💚❤💗💓💕💖💞💘

"So Mayame ! Who do you like?"

I blushed ... I guess since no one liked Inuyasha it was ok for me to. "I like-" I stopped and I grabbed a towel wrapping it around me and going to the bushes...

Someone is going to die!

"GET OUT MIROKU!" I screamed and he jumped out ... "Hello ladies! Hehe I simply wanted to make sure you were ok an-"

I growled "let me stop you right there... You see I REALLLY don't like perverts so imagine what I'm going to do to you..."

Inuyasha's Pov:

I was sitting at the fire when I noticed Miroku was gone ... "Pervert.." I whispered to myself . "Yo Shippo! Come here" he came over to where I was sitting , "What is it Inuyasha ?" I nodded then answered. "Go check if Miroku went to the hot springs"

Then Shippo got mad... "NO! Why don't you?! " he crossed his arms over his chest and began pouting 'brat' I thought to myself !

"Cause if I go the girls are going to tell me to sit. So go or elss I'll make you" I smirked and Shippo nodded quickly then got up and ran in the direction of the hot springs.

Third Persons Pov:

Shippo ran down to the hot springs and saw Mizuki beating up Miroku.. "Oh great!" He muttered to himself before stepping in view of them all.

"Inuyasha told he to get Miroku! He didn't want to come cause he thought you would tell him to sit! He threatened me!!" Shippo almost started crying but Mayame came and patted him on the head. "It's fine Shippo can you tell Inuyasha to come get Miroku.... I think he's unconscious .. Hehe"

Mayame laughed which earned her a death glare from Sango and a giggle from Kagome and Shippo.

><><><><><Back At Camp><><><

Inuyasha's Pov:

"So how we're the hot springs?" They all smiled and said at the same time "Good..." Then Mayame spoke up.." At least untill this pervert showed up pointing to Miroku.' Ya poor you ' I thought then Mayame said something that only Kagome understood..

"WE SHOULD CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN!!!"

Kagome agreed , Sango and Shippo wanted to know more , Miroku was still unconscious and I didn't get it at ALLLL!!!

"What the hell is this ... 'Halloween' ?"