Traveling back to present Japan

Mayame's Pov:

I walked out of the village to the bone eaters well , I hoped with Inuyasha there I could get back... Wait! Won't I come in Kagome's time !? NOO I hope not..

"Hurry up stupid" Inuyasha was glaring at me , he was up in front leading the way when I stopped in front of a tree... I've seen this before? Why can't I remember my life before I came here! Why can't I remember anything!!!! "This tree... I've seen it before !"

Inuyasha turned around and his look softened ... He was thinking of Kagome I know it. "It's where Kikyo sealed me-" I interrupted "And where Kagome freed you..." He looked at me shocked "ya" he answered in a few moments.

Then something took over me

I had a feeling to say this to Inuyasha I know he needed to figure this out and soon...

Then I said it;

"Pure has become Evil, Evil had become Pure, Night is day and day is night the tear will fall from the one who solved .. It"

Inuyasha looked at me and his anger came back... Ugh WHY CAN'T HE BE CALM LIKE MIROKU BUT WITHOUT BEING A PERVERT?!?! EVEN FLUFFY ( Seshomaru ) IS A PERV LIKING RIN WHEN SHE'S ONLY A LITTLE KID!!

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SUPPOSED MEAN?!" Ugh inu I'm going to slap you soon ... 😓🐶

-------------------------

15 minutes later.

"Ok we got your stuff now lets go!" Inuyasha yelled to Mayame "No! I want to check my room Dog breath!" Inuyasha muttered something and followed her up to her room shocked when he entered.

"Woooow" Inuyasha was amazed Mayame's room had red walls that were bare except for some swords and staffs along with nun chucks hanging down. "Ya , I thought we could use some of this stuff !" Inuyasha nodded and they began packing everything up.

"Hmm" Mayame picked up a katana that was a brilliant sky blue on its blade she picked it up and she transformed and so did the blade.

(She looks like the girl in the picture at the beginning of the chapter now except her blade is now a blood red instead of blue )

"What the hell?" Inuyasha stepped back taking in this new Mayame. "Ya, sorry this is my special sword ! I transform when ever I wield it.... Lets get back" They started going back and instead of through a well they went back through her computer like how she first came.

"INUYASHA!" They heard a scream. "That was Kagome... Lets go!" She jumped on Inuyasha and they headed for the village!

"Inuyasha...."

"I know Mayame.... The village is-"

***************

HA! Cliff hanger !

People who like this story: NOOO

killer: YES !

Me: I'll update tomorrow or the next day so don't worry!

Killer: I hate you!

Me: I KNOW ARN'T I LOVEABLE!

Killer: Kill me...

Ok so I was going to post this tomorrow but I did today because some people ( @Darlingdaracat )

Said I should continue so thanks everyone you guys are AWESOME! And bye ! Till next time!