Saving the village And The lost Shippo

No one's Pov:

Mayame and Inuyasha split up to try and find the others , they were in a hurry taking people out of the village to a safe spot then telling them to stay there. Mayame was still confused on her being a "demon" but didnt argue with Inuyasha.

Inuyasha's Pov:

"Yo Miroku!" Inuyasha yelled to Miroku finally spotting him with Sango trying to put out the flames.

"Inuyasha your here!" "Ya so?" Miroku just sighed and they put out the fire.

"Where's Kagome!" Sango looked at Inuyasha then pointed to where she was standing helping the elderly. "Hey Kagome! The fire is out !" She smiled at Inuyasha and he blushed. "Miss me?" Mayame came to where they were and sat down exhausted.

Mayame's Pov:

I was tired from everything ... Finding out I'm a demon or half demon .... Using my powers a little I just want to go to sleep... Then the darkness hit me I saw myself falling in slow motion then heard a voice , but who was it? Miroku... No . Shippo? Wait ! Where is Shippo! No! I didn't see him I tried to stay awake...

But this time the darkness won.

Kagome's Pov: "uh besides Mayame... Where is Shippo?"

Just then I saw a swarm of demons head off with a fox demon.. "SHIPPO!"

"Naraku must have planned this..." I heard Inuyasha mumble . Before we could go after Shippo we have to take care of Mayame though ..... 'sigh'