At Fae's CampSite

Mayame's Pov :
GET OUT ! GET OUT ! I couldn't stop thinking off those words! Those words Inuyasha spoke to me...

"You ok?" I looked at Fae I know she could tell if I was lying ... But I couldn't tell her the truth .. "Ya fine.."

We arrived at her camp site soon after I answered . She kept glancing at a .. Tree?

"HEY CHELSEA!" I yelled at the purple haired girl who was walking behind me.

"Yes?"

"Need to use your shell please!"

She handed me her time seeing thing of a shell, I had to check on Kagome and him... Even though he's with her and he likes her I still like him and I really want to go out wit him!

*Looking through the mirror
(Back to Imuyasha & Kag's )*

"So Inuyasha ? I like you... Alot"

HOW COULD SHE! I thought... Please
Inuyasha

"Umm.. I like you to... I guess"

He didnt blush? He just said it fast staring off into space... Ugh

WHY CAN'T I BE WITH HIM?

I slammed the shell shut.. Almost breaking it and handed it back to Chelsea ... I HATE HIM!

"Hey Fae! Need help rebuilding?"

She noded and I got to work .. Her village was SOOO beautiful ! Even though it had been burned down..

You could still see its beauty ! It's green grass... The streams of water near it! The tree that Fae was at.. That was partly burned...

I wonder what that tree means to her..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Back to Inuyasha and the others Pov.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Do you think Mayame will come back Kagome ?"

"WHAT !! INUYASHA ! You have me! You don't need that - .... Girl "

Kagome said with venom on her tong spitting out the word 'Girl' like Mayame had killed her family or was worse then Naraku...

"Sorry Kagome bu-"

Before Inuyasha could finish Kagome walked away past the others in the direction Mayame, Fae, and Chelsea had taken...

What was she planning???