Inuyasha's Upset part 2/2

A/N: Hey Umm.. Well.. Any ideas?
for the story?
********************************

Inuyasha's Pov:

I was thinking of Mayame... I couldn't stop I decided to get up and go get her.

"Inuyasha Sit down!" Shippo yelled idioit why would I listen to him?!

"Why?! Ya' little runt?!" I yelled back I was more tense then usual.

"Inuyasha..." Sango spoke softly which made me calm down a little bit...

"If you want to go , go! We will wait here for you ok. "

I noded my head, glared at the little runt and then left them all siting outside of the bone eaters well waiting for Kagome to come back... They were making sure that when she did Kikyo would be willing to take Kagome out and .. Teach her on being a priestess.

Shippo's Pov: (YAY SHIPPO!!! )

"He's going to make things worse you know!" I told Sango. He can't go after her he has to stay and make sure she is calm... I guess...

"It's fine Shippo" Miroku said.

"stupid Inuyasha !" I muttered to myself before silently pouting ...

45Minutes Later at the Bone Eaters well:

No one's pov:

"Hi Kagome" spoke Miroku seeing Kagome appear out of the well. She looked around for Inuyasha before having Kikyo come out of the shrubs.

"He left to talk to Mayame" Kikyo told with softness and calmness.

"Why are you here Kikyo?" Kagome wondered staring at the Miko who was wearing her hair down and flowing,

"Traveling alongside you untill Inuyasha comes, then you and me shall leave and travel alone for a while."

Kagome noded and saddened her look. To believe everything that had happened seemed to real to be true, but she knew it was and they all continued walking back to the village...

~at the village~

Kagome's Pov:

As we arrived back to the village everyone felt drained... For some odd reason we NᎬᎬᎠᎬᎠ Inuyasha with us. It didnt matter what happened's with Mayame .... We needed him here. With us .

I knew know that i was horrible but maybe ... I could make my own plans... I could get Inuyasha here someway Right? .... I hope so..

Inuyasha's Pov:

I saw her! I saw Mayame!!! .. She turned my way and started walking she waved goodbye to Fae and Chelsea ... For some odd reason and kept walking to me I wonder why..

A/N: sorry for the INSANLY short chapter and not updating :( but I have had writers block an what have all of u done ? Be soo awesome and not get upset! Thanks guys !!!! And I will try and update more :) bye for now!