Off to the village the Wonderfull village of all

Chapter, 3

Mayame's Pov:

They stared at me like I was a Naraku's daughter EW ! But I just kept my cool and walked over to Inuyasha so we were inches apart. "You shall train me last thats my last request , do we have a deal? " I waited for a response moving one step away from Inuyasha and watching him. "Ya"

15 Minutes Later ****************

Narrators Pov:

All of them were walking slowly back to the village which was another 20 minutes away in awkward silence until Shippo spoke. "So Mayame who do you want to train you first ! "

Mayame looked at him who was behind her since she was in the middle and everyone especially Inuyasha could keep an eye on her. "How about Sango? If that's ok" Sango nodded and kept walking to the village which by now was in site. "Wow" Exclaimed Mayame in amazement "What now ?!!" Inuyasha glared at her and she quickly put her head down and kept walking .... Again in silence...

Authors note: I KNOW THE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT !!! So sorry but I only write a little at a time so I'm sorry but I still hope you guys like it!

I'm talking REQUEST'S if you want something to happen in this story and yes this is the last chapter I need to get some reads before I continue I know I said that in the last chapter but I had written this and kind of forgot that ... So ya PLEASE ! You you my little Jewel shards ( lol XD yes that is what I'm calling my followers my Little Jewel Shards ! ! ! )