Part 4/5 A place to Rest

Mayame's Pov:

"Hey Fae? Can you help me out wit something ?" I whispered to her she noded . "K thx."

I'll tell her later. She noded again and kept walking we would reach the village in a couple of minutes.

"Don't see why we have to let these wolves come along.."

I heard Inuyasha say .. I want to say something but I know Kagome will be upset if I do...

"At least were smart .. Unlike you!"

Wow Fae is really.... Confident I thought to myself giving a slight chuckle but stoping when I say Kagome lean on Inuyasha...

"Hmm" I whispered ...

"You ok?"

"Huh? Ya fine .. Look the village.." I answered back to Inuyasha .. He wouldn't believe me if I said what Kagome had told me..

"Here Fae... Your companies can sleep in this hut" I said pointing to a large hut beside the one we were staying in and ne'er by to Kaede's hut.

"You and one more can stay with us in our hut"

He noded "I would like my Sister here to stay with me in your hut"

"Ok" I smiled as she pointed to her sister.

"Let's show you to your hut's then!"

I said as I began walking with everyone ... Staring at Inuyasha beside Kagome smiling... 'Ugh' guess I have no chance do I ...

',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',

OH CLIFF HANGER ! Again...What is Inuyasha doing ?!?! Who does he like? Is Kagome planing something .... And if so ... What is it?!

BTW ! If you want the second half to my story check out @pixie_dreamer
THE PACK book ! Thx l❤ve you guys!