Shippo Train's Mayame Or does he... NOPE!

No one's Pov:

Mayame woke up early when Shippo jumped on her letting her know it was time for training. "What the hell! Oh sorry Shippo.. " Shippo stood up after getting pushed off of Mayame and nodded. "It's ok ! Now let's go train!!"

Mayame stood up in the hut and walked out to the morning most to begin she stood ready to anything flip, dodge , move , run ... Anything!

Mayame's Pov :

I stood ready as Shippo came out with.... The pervert =.= WHY!!! I thought ! WHY !!!!!

"Look all my powers are magic so I can't really teach you .... So I thought Miroku would train you today!" Shippo just smiled at me and I couldn't be mad at him... But I swear if he tries anything.... Oh will he be running for his life!

"Now please watch and then copy my moves" Miroku stepped in the centre of me and Shippo jumping up and slamming his stick thing in the ground .... Oh STAFF ugh I always forget that word .... * sweat Drops *

"Ok Got it!" I cleared my thoughts and held out my hand remembering what he did , this time in slow motion I signalled for everyone to move out of my way ...

I opened my eye's and did what Miroku did forming a staff with the wind "Like that" I looked towards Miroku and did everything he showed me forming any weapon with the air and wind itself .

Inuyasha's Pov:

As I watched Mayame practice I was shocked se could do that with the wind ..... She was a wind Demond ? No! A nature Demond ! What ?!?!

I tried to think of how I didn't know ! Even nature Demond's have a strong scent , unless they hide it! I got it but being stupid I told their watching a little to long....

"Sit!" I fell to the ground but quickly got up to see Mayame looking at me. "What was that for ?!! " she shrugged and I crossed my arms over my chest sulking a little .. But I wouldn't tell her that !

"Look tell Kag's I'm going back to my house I got to grab something but I need her or you ... To come with me"

She blushed slightly when she said "me" as in Me! I don't know why though "Why ?" She looked at me and spoke again shifting her weight from foot to foot over again. "Cause if you don't I can't get back Stupid!"

I nodded and said I would go with her, now that I know she's a Demon theirs no way to hell I'm leaving her alone with Kagome !