Koga's tribe Lost....

Before we start ! I have a shout out for the winner answering the question last chapter is ......... @BloodMoonLove !!

Congrats ! You figured it out !

%‰%‰%‰%‰%‰%‰%‰%‰%

Mayame's Pov:

We walked into the hut , I had a huge!!! Smile on my face from learning my demonic moves but it quickly faded....

"Umm guy's about Naraku" they all looked at me and gestured me to go on. "Sango" "Yes" she replied. "Kohaku does remember you! Don't worry ok!" I smiled and she smiled back, tears welding up in her eye's.

"Miroku" he noded "yes" You shall don't die of the wind tonal ok" I could say he wasn't going to die but that would pool to much. He looked down at his hand then smiled at me.

"Kagome" "huh? Ummm ya?" She looked at me scared "I can promise you that it's not your fault ok ! " I was talking about Kikyo's death. "What isn't my fault?" I looked sad again...

"I'll tell you later ..." She noded.

"Shippo!" He smiled very excited, "you will be a great fox demon like your father!!" He smiled and came to hug me. I hugged back then looked at Kirara.

"Kirara everything will go as planned" I know she understood because I talked to her about Naraku the first night I had stayed.

"Inuyasha" "ya" I frowned I hope he doesn't get upset!!!! "You won't become a full fledged demon" "WHAT!!! WHY!" I guess he is mad "I can only say that you make the final decision" he nodded trying to figure out what that meant.

"As for me.... I guess the deal is done" I turned away I wanted to stay with them ..... With Inuyasha but I knew I had to keep this deal. Just then.. Koga?

"Yo , Kagome ! Get rid of Dog breath?" Surprisingly Inuyasha didn't object he just stared into space.

"Hey Koga" Kagome smiled "This is Mayame"

"Hi Koga , nice to meet you" he stared at me "Nature demon ?" I nodded and then he went overto Kagome with a serious look. "Kagome I need some help some of my tribe is lost and I already have as little as can be. I need Help to find em' "

She smiled and agreed then Inuyasha objected.

"He'll were going to help Mutt face over there" she glared at him "ill take care of it Kag's " she noded then Inuyasha looked confused... Ugh "SIT BOY" I yelled and he face planted,

Sango , Miroku , Shippo all sweat dropped then we walked outside the hut .

Guess I'll be staying with them a little longer I thought YES! Thanks Koga I owe you one 😉 !!