Mayame finally talks To Kat.. Again.

A/N: I don't have anything really important to tell you all so let's get to the chapter !
€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€•¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥
Mayame's Pov:
I woke up... No I wasn't awake ! Where am I ? I thought wondering around the blackness.....
"Hello Mayame ! Nice to see you again..."
"KAT ?! IS IT YOU"
Where was I ?! I'm in Blackness... It seems like it goes on for miles...
"Yes. Your in a alternate universe... Eveytime you fall asleep you will come here and I will train you. You will feel drained but you will get used to it"
"IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU ! I MISSED YOU KAT-"
Before I could finish she snapped at me.. Anger issues like always!
"now... WAKE UP!"
As quick as she said it and I appeared there I was sitting up in a hut..

"Your awake!" I heard Chelsea Yell along with Fae who both were hugging me ... Then I looked up to see Inuyasha and everyone of his friends looking at me.
As much as I loved to see Sango and Kirara also Shippo... And I can't believe I'm saying this but.. I even missed Miroku.
"I guess we shall be going now .. Chelsea, Fae . I'm sure Inuyasha is already annoyed with us saying here.
"Uh.. Could I talk to you.. Alone Mayame?" Inuyasha asked me.
I really didn't want to speak to him at the moment but I wouldn't turn him down. We walked outside the hut a little bit until he turned around quickly with a stern look and asked me a question.
"Why do you have to go so soon I mean you just got here and-"
Before he could finish I interrupted him I wasn't going to stay I wanted to leave to clear my head. I might come back in a week or two but still.. I needed to leave.
"Stop it Inuyasha I'm leaving. Ill be back in a week or two but until then stop."
He looked shocked but backed off I walked back to the hut and grabbed Fae and Chelsea's arm... Is it just me or does she look mad instead of .. Some what normal?

15 Minutes Later. ♻❤♻❤♻❤
"Hey um.. Chelsea ? U ok .. You look mad."
She glared at me for a long 8 minutes until finally answering.
"YOU BROKE MY SHELL NO I HAVE TO GO FIND ANOTHER ONE !"
"IM SORRY IT WAS KAGOME !!! PLEASE JUST LET ME FIND IT FOR YOU!!!"

She noded then smiled and skipped ahead of me and Fae who started munching on some bread and crackers.

A/N: Love you guys! And I would love to hear some ideas for Book 2 Which is coming out soon! Lol that rymed .. Didn't it ? Lol ok bye ! For now and ANOTHER QLIFF HANGER ! Lol😜💟