The village

Time skips to the return to the village-

Mayame's Pov: I hate Kat! I mean I don't hate her ... But I miss her ! Why should she haunt me ?! I didn't do anything ! It wasn't my fault !
"IT WASN'T MY FAULT !"
Oh no I said my thought out loud ..
T_T

"Huh ? Mayame?"

"Umm... LOOK ! THE VILLAGE!"

Hopefully that will get the attention of me..

Inuyasha's Pov:

Ugh.. Who the hell is Kat?! She sounds ... What's the word ..... Weird ?

"Was it about Kat?" I whispered to Mayame since I was right behind her . She slowly nodded and I felt a pain in my chest ... Like I .... I had to know who Kat was .

"Hey Mayame!" I shouted so everyone could hear me.

"Seshomaru has a sword to bring the dead back... Maybe we could bring Kat back.. If you want"

She smiled and noded I smiled back as we came to the village.

Miroku's Pov:

WHAT?! Did Inuyasha just say he would visit his own brother Seshomaru to bring her friend back?! He must reallllllly like Mayame *evil smirk* I whispered to everyone elss my plan to get them togther receipt Kagome we had a plan to get her with Koga! This should be interesting...

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

CLIFF HANGER ! Ohh Miroku ?! In charge of getting everything / one together ?! With Sango and Shippo and Kirara !!! .... This should be good btw what should happened have any suggestions you want to see in this story ? Just comment on this chapter! Love ya'