Deadly 15: Serious Kaye

Yumi's POV

"Gutom na ako."

We all looked at Kiana when she said that. Kaye rolled her eyes while Alex and I just shook our heads.

"Kailan ka pa hindi nagutom?" Kaye asked in a mocking tone.

Kiana held her chin and slightly looked up, as if thinking for the right answer of Kaye's question. Then she narrowed her eyes before looking at us.

"Never pa ata?"

We quickly nodded and she glared at us. Natawa naman kami kaya ngumuso siya. Now I'm wondering why she's Demon and why we sometimes call her Amazon in that acts of hers. Para siyang bata.

"Ang sama niyo ah! Hindi naman ako laging gutom!" Kiana said.

I just rolled my eyes because what she said. Alex shrugged and sighed before looking at me and Kaye.

"Sa totoo lang, nagugutom na din ako."

I looked at the clock. "It's almost lunch."

"Anong kakainin natin? Sinong gustong magluto?" Kaye asked and we all averted our gazes.

Alex looked at the television with furrowed brows, as if examining it. Kiana looked at the center table like looking for some damages, while I fixed my eyes on a book like my life depends on it.

"Mga magagaling na señorita, paano tayo kakain kung walang gustong magluto? Palagi na lang ba na ako ang magluluto?"

We still didn't look at her and pretended not to hear anything she says. Then we heard a loud thug which almost caused me a heart attack. Fuck. Bakit kailangan niya pang hampasin iyong lamesa?

"You ladies should learn how to prepare and cook your own foods. As far as I remember, I'm a Queen and not your personal chef."

The three of us glanced at each other when Kaye said that. Wait, did she really said that? How surprising.

My lips parted. "Wow. Nosebleed."

"English speaking," Alex said with a smirk.

"Spokening in dollars," Kiana said while hardly controlling herself from laughing.

Napatikhim naman kaming tatlo nang samaan na niya kami ng tingin. I may be the one who is the most intimidating in the four of us but believe me, Kaye is on another level. I am scary because I'm always serious, but Kaye is the scariest once she gets serious.

Well, she wouldn't be called Fear for nothing. She instills fear and that's one of her natural traits.

She sighed. "Since the three of you are too lazy to cook and I'm not in the mood to do that, let's just go out and eat in a restaurant."

"Wow English!" we said in unison.

Kaye grabbed the magazines near her and threw it towards our direction.

"Shut up!"

---

I looked at the classic restaurant infront of us. This restaurant is one of the most famous restaurant in the Philippines but not just in the country. It has hundreds of branches worldwide and their meals are worldclass. They serve one of the best cuisine and that's something I don't doubt.

After all, this restaurant is owned by Kaye's mother, Tita Celene. And it's connected to Montefalco Crown, a group of companies being leaded by Kaye and Kiana's grandfather, Lolo Miguel. 

Their company is fucking rich. They own many luxury hotels worldwide, restaurants, resorts and even architectural companies. Sikat sila sa buong mundo dahil sa dami ng pagmamay-ari nila at sa sobrang yaman nila. Spoiled nga ang magpinsan na 'yan sa lolo nila because he gives them everything they want.