Deadly 48: General 1

Yumi's POV

"Bakit ba kami ang naglilinis nito? Hindi naman kami ang nagkalat. Hindi din naman sa amin 'tong bahay. So bakit?"

We all looked at Gelo who is silently saying something while sweeping the floor. Gelo and the other CS gangsters are here to clean the house. Our kitchen and living room are a total mess and we have something to do so I called them to clean the house. Para na din ipatapon ang bangkay ng tress passer kanina.

"Nagrereklamo oh," Alex said that's why Gelo looked at us.

I raised my right brow. "If you have complains, tell it directly to me. Now, do you have any?"

Napalunok naman siya at halatang kinakain na ng kaba. Well, dapat lang. The other gangsters are not complaining and him who has a higher position will say something like that? Just tell it to me and I'll immediately kick his ass out of our house.

"J-joke lang! Tignan mo oh, naglilinis ako, oh," sabi niya.

Winalis niya pa ang mga alikbok sa harapan ko kaya muntik na akong mapaubo. I just rolled my eyes while the others are laughing.

"Hayaan niyo na 'yang bading na 'yan. May pupuntahan pa tayo, 'di ba?" Kiana said and Gelo quickly reacted to that. 

"Hoy! Sinong bading?!"

"Baka ako? Bahala ka nga d'yan!" Kiana sarcastically said and went out.

I only shook my head and followed her. I also heard what Kaye said to them before totally exiting the house.

"Gusto namin malinis na 'tong buong bahay pagkabalik namin, ha?"

"Yes, ma'am!" CS gangsters answered.

We went to the garage after that where Kiana is already waiting.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Hindi ko pa din kasi alam kung nasaan na si Gwen ngayon. Because of what happened earlier, we decided to spy that Villareal ourselves while the boys are cleaning our house. We even threatened them not to say this to anyone.

Hindi na namin gusto pang makaabot pa ito sa parents namin. Because once that they knew that we're having a battle against DO, they will surely stop us. And knowing Kiana, she won't let that happen. So this is better, we'll move by ourselves and don't let our parents know about this.

"Nasa isang restaurant siya ngayon at sabi niya, may business meeting daw doon si Villareal," Alex said.

"So posibleng makita natin siya doon?" tanong naman ni Kaye.

Alex nodded. "Yup."

"Let's go. I can't wait to see that General," I said.

I went inside Kiana's car and she immediately started the engine. Mukhang sinabi naman ni Alex kay Kiana ang restaurant na pupuntahan namin bago nagsimulang mag-drive si Kaye.

Our travel only cost ten minutes and Kiana stopped the car in front of a fine-dining restaurant. By the looks of this restaurant, you will think that only rich people eat here. So that Villareal is really rich, huh?

"Nasaan naman kaya si Gwen?" Kiana asked.

I wasn't able to answer. Why? Because I don't know either. Duh?

Binaba ni Kiana ang bintana sa gilid niya nang bumaba si Kaye mula sa motor niya at kumatok sa bintana.

"Nasa loob si Gwen."

"So we're going to enter that restaurant?" I asked. "That Villareal might see us there."

If he will see us and he's really a General, he will think that he's in danger. Of course, we know that DO see us as their enemies. That place is full of innocent people and if anything comes out of hand, madadamay sila.