Chapter One

Chapter One: Her 

In the empty room, You held the bouquet ready for the ceremony, your hands twinged with sweat. You were nervous. Incredibly so. Your heart ran with legs like a runner. Your eyebrows frowned in worry and impatience. You glanced at the bouquet ready to keep well away from the plants which were still beautifully deadly. They carried an otherworldly trance. You gulped. It was nearly time. Time for you to belong to him forever. 

Him as in the name you love.

Mark Choi.

The man you met three years ago in college, dated for a year and a half and here you were about to be his wife, you were happy yet nervous, the same as any bride you were told. 

With a sigh you look at yourself in the mirror wearing the beautiful white dress your best friend Soyeon picked for you, Speaking of the devil..

" Baby, You ready? " Soyeon entered the waiting room with Lara, both your bridesmaids 

Seeing them bought your heart back to the panic state, the state of you not being able to breathe which caught both their attention.

" Okay, okay Y/N, you need to breathe... Can you do that for me??" Your bridesmaids Soyeon asked.

Only ten minutes remained before your wedding, you were so nervous just like the first time you went on a date with him.

"I can breathe," you said to her, "I just need my grandmother's necklace to calm down. Lara did my mother gave it to you? " 

Your two friends looked at you wide-eyed. "Uh, Y/N... about that." 

(Thirty seconds later)

" What do you mean you can't find my necklace! I can't get married without it. It's my lucky charm. No way " You shook your head trying to breathe but the sound of your heartbeat was so loud for you to focus 

 "Look," Lara, bridesmaid number one which happens to be Mark's younger sister, said, "Everyone's here and has a program. It's about to start. I just talked to Mark and he's just as nervous as you. DO you really want to not marry the love of your life over a necklace?"

I shook my head.

"Good, because if you don't marry him, I know plenty of women who would." 

Both of them chuckled at that " Look Y/N, take two minutes and we'll be back to take you, okay my dear? "

You nodded and watched them leave closing the door behind them, your hand touched your bare neck wishing everything goes well even without the neckl----------

" Oh, Dami ........." You walked out of the room when you remember your mom said that she'll give your necklace to your friend with the red hair which happens to be Dame your third bridesmaid. " let's hope she's the room ...." 

" Be brave for God's sake " You sighed with relief when you heard Dami's voice coming out the bridesmaid's waiting room, you were about to knock when you heard another familiar voice.

" I can't stop the wedding, Dami .." 

Mark ? 

Stop the wedding? 

'What the hell is going now ?' you thought 

" What about me? " Dami's voice cracked, Is she crying? " What about our child? " 

Ch-Child ? O-Our ? 

" Didn't I gave you the money for the abortion? I just can't break up with Y/N now, Even if I love you it's jus-------"