Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six: Weekend with the In Laws Pt3

" Jungkook.....let's not fool ourselves." You didn't look away from his eyes " They say when you want your lie to be believed you have to believe it yourself .................But w..we must not."

His heart skip a beat when he heard what you said, His eyes are so different in moments like these, more soft than you knew eyes could be, If it were anyone else you would drop your gaze, but with him you're drawn in closer, always wanting more. Then he says the words that may change everything.

" What if we did? " You noticed a slight tremor of nervousness in his voice but hadn't exactly the time to focus on the tone when those words were said.

"I..." You began, unsure of how to properly weave the complexity of your feelings, looking into his honest, brown eyes, full of unspoken love.......The unspoken love you didn't realize yet and the words you heard earlier didn't help.

Flashbacks (Earlier in the your house. )

You opened the window to let the fresh air get into your room, you smiled looking at the familiar view. your house had only one floor so you could hear the two men talking in the small garden of your house, Looking at them you smiled...

Jungkook and Yoongi were obviously discuss something about business so you didn't want to disturb them nor overhear but you couldn't when you heard Yuju's name being mentioned and the one who did this was .............Jungkook.

" How is Yuju doing? Somehow I didn't hear from her in a while " Jungkook asked 

" I heard from Jin hyung that she's back working for your father.."

Jungkook took a paused before speaking again.

" Oh I see...I better go talk to her, Last time i said things i shouldn't have said" You could feel the regret in his voice which somehow bothered you, Knowing that Jungkook was talking about her that way was something you never thought it could hurt that much.

" Yeah, You seem to be wrapped up with your current life to care about those stuff..." Yoongi laugh a little " I prefer you figure out what you'll do next before step down again to fix anything broken..."

" But Hyung I .........." 

Your closed the window immediately and sat in the bed with hands trembling, heart beating so fast for a reason you know but prefer didn't.

"Oh god....." You closed your eyes " I need to stop...." 

End of Flashbacks.