Chapter Sixteen

Chapter sixteen:  Your way 

You lay down the bed as soon as you finished putting your things in the closet, It was about 3pm

You cleaned the kitchen,the living room and the bathroom.....You wanted to clean Jungkook's bedroom but you were scared he won't like it so you decided to ask him when he comes back if you can clean it another time when he's not around.

After you took a rest a little you decided to call Soyeon.

She picked up after two rings.

"Pleasedon'tkillmeIhadtotellhim" She said very fast that you couldn't understand but kinda knew what she meant.

"Speak like a human first, Idiot." You chuckled 

" Oh! Sorry..." She awkwardly laughed "So what happened last night? where are you now?"

" I am in his house."You said "I can't believe you told him....But I guess it's better." 

" I knew it's better, You two already helped each other in something worst I mean what's the big deal for a rich guy to have a roommate.."She laughed 

"Rich or not, some people enjoy living alone." You sighed "What if he doesn't like living with other?"

"Come on, he was about to get married..Right I know it isn't the same but he's super young to be thinking of marriage which means he doesn't like being alone." The girl said through the phone making you laugh

" I didn't know you got a PhD in psychology " You joked 

" I am serious Y/N, You also need someone to talk to those days, Just use each other" She added "Until you get in your feet again, stay there and be nice, okay? "

" Be nice? really? " You laughed " Anyway, I guess I can pay back the loan now since I won't care about the rent, It will take me about four months to be able to save the money back to have my own house so I guess I will try to stay here" 

" Yeah and send me the address later maybe I will pass by some day."She said 

" Alright I will." You smiled "I actually was going to come to you today but I am so tired now ." 

---