Chapter Six

Chapter Six: Dinner 

Saying he wasn't able to come and pick you up, Jungkook asked you to meet him in an outside restaurant called The Glass Jazmin which is a restaurant you heard about before but never actually went there, It's a restaurant located in the rooftop of ...

Saying he wasn't able to come and pick you up, Jungkook asked you to meet him in an outside restaurant called The Glass Jazmin which is a restaurant you heard about before but never actually went there, It's a restaurant located in the rooftop of the Jazmin Hotel, You saw it before in TV when they film a scene from a drama there. 

You knew the food was going to be expensive by the way the waiter looked down his nose at you and sneered when he spoke. Only in the most upper class restaurants did the waiters have an attitude like that. The eye of other patrons followed you as you were escorted to your table for one and you felt like a teenager who's trying to buy liquor, like you had no business being there. The waiter stood stiffly in his starched white shirt and black bow-tie as he spoke " Can I get you something while you wait Mrs.Jeon ? " The man spoke calmly as if he was never raised to yell.

W-Wait..... 

Mrs.What ? 

You blinked your eyes confused but you had to find your voice " Water will be fine, Thank you." You answered and he bowed his head and walked away leaving you with a blush in your cheeks because of the way he addressed you. 

" I guess I am Mrs.Jeon from now on.." You sighed Looking around to the people enjoying their dinner you, It was kinda familiar feeling. On any other evening like this you would have smiled at the couples filling the place. You would have seen your future reflected in them, your hand being touched gently by a man who adored you and a shy smile playing on your lips knowing that you were waiting for Mark, The man who you imagined yourself with, But not tonight, Tonight you were not on a date, the fact you convinced your friend Soyeon who insisted that you must wear a dress but you didn't want to give Jungkook the wrong idea that you might have thought this was a date or something so you wore (this

 You would have seen your future reflected in them, your hand being touched gently by a man who adored you and a shy smile playing on your lips knowing that you were waiting for Mark, The man who you imagined yourself with, But not tonight, Tonigh...

The waiter came back with your water and put in next to you as you smiled, The water sits cooly in the glass before you, condensation beading the outside. you run youe finger around it as if slicing the top off and watch the transparent "blood" drip to the pristine mirrored table below, Your thoughts were mixed that you didn't even notice Jungkook already walking toward you.