Chapter Thirty

Chapter thirty: Divorce

The morning sun had kissed you awake

The morning sun had kissed you awake. Slivers of light peeped through the drawn blinds, casting thin golden stripes across your angelic face. You opened your eyes and slowly, you smiled, a reaction you have been doing lately every time you wake up.

You walked to the window when you noticed the curtains adding an orange glow to the morning light, every morning a perfect sunrise here where you grow up. You breath in deeply. A new day has begun. You reached your hand out to the fabric, noticing how up close the light pours through every open space between fibers, illuminating like brilliant fire-flies each dawn. The material is warm beneath your fingers, and when the sun floods the room, painting the colors anew, You felt a little of those golden rays soak into your skin.

Two weeks.

Yes it's been two weeks since Jungkook went back to Seoul, He asked if you'd like him to stay but after all his job is waiting for him.

The reason why you didn't leave with him is because your parents kept insisting you to stay at least till you get all better, and because of all the things that happened you didn't want to say no. and thank god you did.

The first days was the worst, the headache and the dizziness made you stay in bed almost all day, if you went back to Seoul there won't be someone to take care of you the way your mom did.

the second week you were better, you went to the Spa Yoongi gave your mom a free entry to and it was......Heaven. The workers there treated you and your mother like VIPs, and you heard them whispering to each other that Yoongi had told them you were family so they helped you and your mom and made you feel some rich drama characters which she liked so much.

The thought made you smiled, and you decided the moment you leave back to Seoul you'll cook something special for Yoongi and thank him for that.

Seoul.

Yeah the city started your life at, you studied, met friends, worked and most importantly ....... found love.

--------------