Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine:  Show Hate 

" Seems like you spent the night out ? " Mark broke the awkward silence in your small house as his gaze was focused on the untouched bed, Mark, The man you don't know how to refer him, your ex boyfriend ? ex friend ? ex fiance ? 

Guess names don't matter now, Mark was the person who said he loved you and you took him at his word. He said you were his soul mate and over the years he became part of the bedrock of you personality. "You know I only let you in because i am a mature person" You refused to think about him than just a man who cheated, You stopped yourself from remembering the memories you two shared together, You held yourself together and glared at the man who sat on your couch while you standing by the small dining table. " So tell me what you want and take your leave because I am busy." your voice lowered, almost to a whisper.

" I know you're not busy Y/N ah.." The man looked at you challenging, You almost swore you saw his lips forming a smirk, Isn't he here to apologize? "You took fifteen days off for our honeymoon, remember ? " 

" I do remember." You crossed your arms around your chest and looked at him " I do remember how our wedding went as well." You added, tightening your ponytail. The man looked unimpressed as if knew you were faking all this image of being 'strong' 

You watched Mark sighing before standing up " Look Y/N ah, I love y------"

" Don't you dare say you love me." Your eyes almost burned his soul as he stood looking at you,  those angry eyes he was staring at are your pain untold. 

" Please listen to me, just once." He walked closer to you but you walked back and he nodded understanding " I know you still have somethin-------"  

"No No No..... d-don't play this game with me Mark, You know what I have been thinking those days? " You stopped his words before he finish " I .......I w-was stuck between wishing we were married now and wishing we had never met.......A-and do you know what was the last thought ?  " Your eyes made him shut up again, For him your eyes were his weakness, they were the door of your soul that he could always tell what you were thinking and always...... what was inside you were kindness and love, he knew you loved him but now..... He didn't see that.

Those eyes Marking was starting at were your shield and sword, they were the gathering of clouds for a rainfall you decided he'll never witness. he doesn't deserve them

"I know you hate me and don't want to see me, but I'm really sorry, but you can't blame it all on me Y/N, Any man will do that if his girlfriend barely kiss him. Tell me, Why you didn't let me touch you ? You didn't trust me, did you? " Mark said

His voice sounded more pained than anything which almost softened your heart but remembering the pain you felt on the day that was supposed to be the happiness one you closed your eyes and took a deep breath.