Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine: Yes, I love you. 

" Good thing it was only a concussion, You don't have to worry anymore Jeon Jungkook sshi

" Good thing it was only a concussion, You don't have to worry anymore Jeon Jungkook sshi." 

" Thank you Doctor...." 

You could hear someone talking. But it was darkness you saw. You may lost the sense of seeing for now but your hearing and smelling senses were okay you smell the familiar scent of  alcohol and the cleaning solutions of the hospital. 

I am still here

 You tried to recall what just happened but nothing........

Your body was too heavy you could hardly move. slowly you found the courage and strength to open your eyes. Fluttering them open, your vision was a little blury but you found yourself lying in a hospital as expected.

Again.

The sudden bright light of the room felt uncomfortable as you felt the pain causing your eyelids hardly remain opened. instead of trying to sit up you lifted your head to see who was on your side but the sudden movement was a wrong thing to do.  

 The Pain throbbed so violently around your skull that you wondered why it didn't just crack open, you whined in pain and Jungkook finally noticed. 

" Y/N ah ? " His voice came quiet as a whisper as he and the doctor walked toward your bed. 

" Y/N sshi, You had a concussion. Try not to move your head for the moment." Another unfamiliar voice was heard and you assumed he was the doctor.

A concussion? 

" Y/N ah, Baby can you hear my voice ? " Jungkook asked again, this time you felt his hand holding yours.

Baby? 

The pain slowly faded so you opened your eyes again only to be welcomed by the face of the man you wanted the most, He was smiling at you but you could see the pain and concern.

" W-What happened ? " You asked while Jungkook helped you position yourself in the bed so you can look at him without having to move your head a lot.

" Rest for bit now, I will tell you everything later " He spoke in quiet tones as he sat by the edge of the bed next to you. " Everyone is okay and no one get hurt........well..... except for you " The man chuckled but you could almost hear the guilt in his voice, if guilt was even a heard-able feeling.  

" Umm ." You sighed in understanding " that's a relief ." 

After a long pause Jungkook stood up and faced the window " I am sorry Y/N.... It was all my fault."