Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Twenty Seven: Argument 

----------------------

The water moves softly around your outstretched fingers, caressing cooly, eddying in their wake. You pull your hands out and watch the drips, both transparent and opaque at the same time. They fall as if snatched by gravity to the sink below, each one swiftly haloed by ever-growing rings, you didn't know why the water coming from the faucet is somehow interesting but that quickly ended when a woman entered the restroom, You returned the smile she gave you before taking a perfumed handkerchief from your bag to dry your hand then walked out the restroom only to have your eyes widened and your heart leaped when you saw who was waiting for you outside the restroom.

" What d------" 

" Before you ask me to leave or slap my face, Please Y/N listen to me just this time.." Mark began when he noticed your bothered expression. " Just five minutes, please...." he begged.

You sighed and looked away " There's nothing to talk about Mark, Jungkook will come looking for me i------"

" Why would he ? " The man said calmly but you noticed the way he clenched his jaw " You don't know that man Y/N, How can you live with him? I understand you're legally married but still..  "

Your eyes were as wide as they could stretch " Are you serious? " 

" If I did not end my sentence with a chuckle, you can assume I am serious, right now and for all time, Y/N." Mark said; eyes looking deadly inside yours. 

Your mouth hung with lips slightly parted as you stared at him, Shocked won't be the word but maybe ...... puzzled is the one, You didn't know if he was serious or he's just testing your patience but either ways you were just a second from slapping his fave or .......worst, call your husband to beat the hell out of this bullshit. 

You know he would.

" Look..... I still don't know if your serious or not but just in case you really did lost your mind, Do you actually think you still can tell me what to do ? " You asked then paused for few second before talking again not giving him a chance to talk. " Oh and...... You better watch your tone next time when talking to me, I am not your girlfriend or your......anything anymore. Trust me I don't want to see you again but since Lara is my friend we'll probably meet again......so .." 

Mark clenched his jaw and you noticed his night black eyes burning with anger. " Is it because of him?  Y/N . You're ruining our relationship becau----"