Chapter Two

Chapter Two: Him

" Congratulations Mr.Jeon, I wish you a happy life " the man smiled at the handsome young one in front of him, who flashed a fake smile before answering " Even though I am bit sad over the fact that I missed my chance of being your father in law, My girl would've been so happy marrying a handsome man as you are  " the old man laughed 

True, Jungkook was handsome from the depth of his eyes to the gentle expressions of his voice, From his good build body to his stopped you in your tracks kinda face.  It didn't help that he was successful, rich and smart it made the girls fall for him all the more. Despite all the opportunity that came his way he was a one-woman-man who prized genuineness and thoughtful conversation above lipstick and high-heels. 

But seems he was wrong

" Thank you Mr.Wang, thank you for coming " Jungkook slightly bowed at the old man before walking toward his assistant who gave him a look " Any news ? " he whispered 

The assistant nodded his head slowly " I just get a call from officer Kim " the man whispered back " It seems that Miss Yuju already left the country " 

Jungkook's eyes widened as anger thrummed through his veins " WHAT ? "  he raised his voice by mistake making some faces turn toward him but he quickly faked a smile again and apologized before leaving the wedding hall toward the office followed by his assistant. 

When they entered the room, Jungkook closed the door " What did you say again? " 

" I am sorry Sir." the assistant bowed " Miss Yuju was supposed to be here an hour ago, She told me this morning to pick her up from the salon at 2 AM but she wasn't there when I arrived " The man added

Jungkook tried to calm himself by sighing " And leaving the country part was true? " 

The assistant nodded " She left to Switzerland this morning " 

Jungkook sat on the couch and cursed under his breath, The powerful man Jeon Jungkook was dumped by his fiance on the wedding day...... What a nice headline

" Let me guess...... Did she take the money with her? " Jungkook laughed not because it was funny but because of how stupid he was believing her all this time, he should have been careful.

The assistant nodded. 

The man sighed " You can leave now."

" What do you want me to do Sir? about the wedding ? " the assistant said, " We can't keep all the guests waiting for so long.." 

" I said ....leave " Jungkook glared at the man as a molten anger rolled through him.

The door clicked closed after the assistant left, hear was Jungkook lost it all and throw away everything around him from books to vases causing a loud sound to be heard even outside the room. 

" Jungkook ? " Jungkook looked toward the door when he heard his mother's voice from outside the door followed by a knock " Are you inside? Is everything alright? "

Jungkook swallowed down his frustration and sighed before walking toward the door, he opened it and get out to meet her " Hello Mother " 

" What's happened inside ? " she questioned and tried to look inside the room but Jungkook closed the door.