Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve: Jealousy

After dinner and the birthday small party, it was already 2am, y'all sang and wished Jiwon a happy birthday, everything went well, well expect that you and Jungkook didn't share a word, the man wanted to talk to you in many occasions but it's eith...

After dinner and the birthday small party, it was already 2am, y'all sang and wished Jiwon a happy birthday, everything went well, well expect that you and Jungkook didn't share a word, the man wanted to talk to you in many occasions but it's either you avoid it or Yuju came in between.

Now it was time to go to sleep as Jin said.

" So, did y'all choose a room? " Jiwon stood up from the couch and walked toward the huge window to slid the curtains. 

" Yoongi and I already put our clothes in the last one down the hall." Namjoon yawned and stood up.

Jungkook immediately looked at you knowing that you don't know the house well, the man was about to talk when Taehyung Preceded him to it, putting his arm around your shoulder the man with the blonde hair said " Wanna share a room with me?" he smirked and looked down at you.

You laughed and pushed him away from you. " No thanks." 

Jiwon laughed and slapped Taehyung's head playfully " Leave my guest alone idiot." You chuckled, Jiwon turned and faced you " Well, let's play rock paper scissors to decide who will roommate who....You two as well."She pointed at Yoongi and Namjoon who rolled their eyes. " expect for mine and Jin's room there's three bedroom, one of them a king sized bed and the two others with three beds..... So two of you will have to sleep with someone else in the same bed while the rest will have their own bed in the shared rooms, got it? " 

You blinked your eyes looking at the happy looking girl trying to decide if she was serious or not, she won't let me sleep in the same bed with someone else, right? 

" Alright let's play...." Hoseok shouted happily as well.

Like sister like brother, you smiled

Y'all played.

" So It's decided......." Jiwon shouted " Jimin and Namjoon in the room Namjoon picked, Hoseok,  Jungkook and Yoongi will share the room and.........ammmm" She looked at you and saw the panicked look in your face which made her laugh " Don't worry Y/N, I will never let idiot stay near you...." She glared at Taehyung who roll his eyes. 

" How about this..." Yuju Began " Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok in one room, Jimin, Y/N and Namjoon in the other and Jungkook and I in the last one..." she suggested but Jungkook immediately stood up.

" Yoongi and Namjoon will stay in the room they picked " He looked at Yuju " You, Y/N and I will take one of the rooms and the rest in the other." 

" B-but....." Yuju was about to say something but Jungkook already walked away making everyone share looks.

" I guess that's the best option." Jin said " Y/N won't feel comfortable with two guys in the same room, Right?" The man gave you a gentle look before taking his phone from the table.