Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen: His Feelings 

You couldn't help but to think today the light is oddly bright, casting the seagulls into dark shadows against a sky of palest blue. Their wings beat, hugging the air as they drift on unseen thermals. For a few moments they have your eye, keeping you spun into some sort of daydream. From the smile in your face, it sounded like a beautiful dream.

" Yaaaaa why are you wearing a life jacket? " Jimin laughed, You get confused so you looked behind you to the man wearing a life jacket walking toward his friends.

" What? Don't we say safety first? " Jungkook rolled his eyes " The water is cold today, Cramps may occur any second and I don't want to die." Jungkook jumped inside the water.

" Are you serious ? " Jiwon asked.

" Of course ask Y/N she's a nurse, she knows those stuff." Jungkook looked at you and winked and you knew exactly what he was trying to do.

It took you seconds to find your voice." Ahh? yeah...he's right" You nodded " Exposure to cold temperatures, especially to cold water can cause legs cramps." 

" Oh....." Jin looked around then walked out the lake " I guess I will go get us one." he looked at Jiwon who nodded.

You looked at Jungkook, When he looked back at you it was as if every ounce of breath was taken from your lungs floating into the air like midnight smoke, a weird feeling made you unable to look away and when he smiled you didn't even have to try to smile, it just came naturally. 

" Thank you" you mouthed to him and he nodded before turning away.

You swallowed the tightness in your stomach and followed Jin to get the life jackets for yourself and anyone who wanted them.

-

That day you swim with the guys and had fun, You were happy nothing bad happened and the time passed with joy and laughter.

It was about 2pm when you arrived home, super hungry after hours of being inside the water. Jiwon ordered Pizza and each got theirs and went to their rooms to eat since they were so tired.

 Jiwon ordered Pizza and each got theirs and went to their rooms to eat since they were so tired