What Are We?

BeLLo FeLLoW hUmAnS. tHiS cHaPtEr CoNtAiNs SmUt, dOnT sAy i DiDnT wArN yOu.
Veronica's POV
I slowly brought my lips to his, and after a second, he kissed back gently. I smiled beneath his lips, running my hand through his hair, fingering the hem of his beanie. I felt his smirk before he pulled away. My stomach suddenly dropped as I remembered Betty and Archie. The smile on my face disappeared, and Jughead noticed.
"Ronnie, what's wrong?" He asked, brows furrowing. I look up at his beautiful, hypnotizing green eyes. I lost myself in them for a few seconds, but I brought myself back to reality.
"Betty and Archie." I say. He looks down, loosening his grip on my waist. I lift his chin up, worry in my eyes. He smiles slightly.
"Now it's my turn to ask what's wrong, Juggie." I say, smiling at the nickname as he did too.
"Just... wondering why you'd want to be with someone so... someone so me."
My smile dropped, and I kissed Jughead urgently. I close my eyes in bliss, and he did the same. I slowly parted from him, hesitantly. I didn't want to let this moment go to waste. We made eye contact.
"Who else would I want to be with?" I answer, smiling slightly as my gaze darts between his green eyes and his lips.
Jughead's POV
Her lips were so close, I could feel her minty breath on my lips. I couldn't just stand there, I pressed my lips eagerly to hers. I pushed her against a nearby locker, placing my right hand on her neck and my other on her waist. Her hand traveled to the back of my neck, the other on my chest. It was class time, we'd skipped after the bell when Veronica and I had run out of the lounge. It was the bell again that tore me and her apart. Me pulling away first, unraveling myself from her. She grinned wide, and I did too.
"To Pop's then?" I asked, the grin plastered onto my face as I held out my arm. She hooked her arm in mine, replying happily.
"Of course"
With that, we both walked to Pop's, practically oblivious to the other students at Riverdale High.
At Pop's.
Me and Jug took a booth next to each other, talking and laughing for hours.
Just then, Betty and Archie walk into Pop's, hand-in-hand. My stomach drops, my smile fading as I squeeze Jughead's hand and lay my head on his shoulder. I feel his eyes on me, and he wraps his arm around my shoulders.
Jughead's POV
As Ronnie lays her head on my shoulder, I feel my stomach tighten. I look down at her, and move my arm out to put it around her shoulder. I look behind me, only to look back quickly. I'd seen Archie and Betty, hand-in-hand, walking to a booth not far from ours.
My lips part, my brows furrowed. Ronnie looks up to me, placing her hands on my chin. She moves my head to face her, and my eyes meet hers. I smile, not able to resist. She returns it, and gently presses her lips to mine for a few seconds, before pulling away. She grins widely, looking into my eyes.
"I suggest we go somewhere?" She says, her head cocked to the side, a mischievous smile plastered on her face.
"Hmm," I fake thought for a second, a smile on my face as I stared at the ceiling, pretending to be deep in thought.
"I suppose we shall." I answer, sliding out of the booth.
At Jughead's trailer
As soon as we entered my trailer, I kissed Veronica, eagerly pressing her up against the door. She slightly pulls away, breathing heavily.
"Your dad..." She started.
"...isn't home." I finished for her with certainty. She kisses me back, sliding my jacket off of me, pushing me into my couch so she's straddling me. I flip her over and start kissing her neck, starting to unzip her purple dress, throwing it on the floor. She helps me out of my shirt, which joins her dress on the floor. I take a moment to look at her, the black laced lingerie standing out. She runs her fingertips lightly over my chest, and I press my lips to hers, slowly moving down to her jawline, then her neck, and then her chest. She lets out a breathy noise, making me stop in my tracks. I move my lips against hers instantly, and unclip her bra in a swift movement as she starts to work at my belt. I help her remove my pants, and I look down at her again.
Our lips come together in a spark I never felt with Betty, a special spark.
Later
Veronica lies on the couch next to me, both of us covered by a blanket. Her head and arms are on my bare chest, my arms around her.
"Juggie..." She started. I looked at her. "Are we... a thing?" She bit her lip, unsure.
I smile. "Depends. What thing do you want us to be?"
She playfully hits my arm. "You know what I mean, dummy."
"Hmm. I'm not sure I do. Explain, princess." I say playfully. I face her and pull her closer to me.
"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" She says, straight out. I smile widely, ear-to-ear, and nod. I kiss her forehead, my lips lingering there for a few seconds. Within less than a minute, she's asleep. I hold her tight until I fall into my own dream world too.
rEeEeEe yOu HaVe nO iDeA hOw CriNgEy bUt AdoRabLe iT iS tO wRiTe SmUt-
aNyWays. hope y'all enjoyed, and as always, comment requests.
Word count: 966