Break of Dawn

Third-Person POV
Jughead hadn't slept all night. He waited and waited until sunrise, and as soon as the sun peaked over the mountains, he jumped onto his motorcycle. He'd been dressed since four AM.
He drives insanely fast to Thornhill, making an immensely groggy Cheryl answer the door with an equally as exhausted Toni at her side.
"Break of dawn, remember?" Jughead reminds them, and they groan in sync, slamming the door in his face. A few minutes later, they emerge again, moody and dressed. Toni's wearing a black crop top with her signature Serpent jacket, and black jeans. Cheryl's wearing her archery outfit:

She has this on over her red outfit; a blood-red crop, same shade tight leggings, tight knee-length leather red boots, the hood over her head

They both get onto Toni's motorcycle, while Jughead gets onto his. Jughead leads them to the next place he thought people might know where Veronica would be; Archie's house. Second best, Betty's house.
They arrive there, waking up an extremely tired-looking redhead.
"Ginger!! We need your help." Cheryl exclaims the second he opens the door.
"What?" He asks groggily.
"Veronica's gone." Toni speaks up, and immediately Archie is awake. He rushes away, coming back seconds later completely dressed.
"I'm getting Betty." He says, sprinting to the Cooper's house. Minutes later, both of them come back, Betty dressed in black leggings and a pink sweater. Iconic ponytail, obviously.
They get into Archie's truck, and before they could all drive away, Fangs and SweetPea arrive on their motorcycles.
"Toni texted us about Veronica. We're ready to help." Sweet Pea states, his face determined. Jughead nods, speeding off with Archie, Betty, Cheryl, Toni, Sweet Pea, and Fangs right behind him. They're soon joined by FP on his motorcycle. Wow.
Five people in black leather Serpent jackets, one in a pink sweater, one in a red hood (picture above), and one in a plain gray T.
The group all arrive at the destination: Sweet Water River. They hadn't checked the water nor the bridge, and the next place they checked would be every single restaurant. Excluding Pop's, because obviously they knew they wouldn't find anything there and it would be a waste of time. Next, all of their houses. Sweet Pea's trailer, Fangs' trailer, Archie's house, Toni's trailer, Betty's house.
Little did they know, they all just drove away from the place where the love of Jughead's life was being tortured.
Veronica's POV
The Black Hood enters, with his dagger again.
"Let me GO." I yell, having somehow gotten the duct tape off my mouth.
"Ah, someone's been naughty." As soon as he reaches me, he slices into my cheek. "That's just the start, don't worry."
He stabs my shoulder, then moves, stabbing my other leg. He scatters the dagger away, grabbing my wrists in his hands firmly. I open my mouth to beg he doesn't do what I think he's going to, but I can't speak. I hear the loud crack as my wrists go numb. I fall off the chair, which he'd taken the ropes off. I'm in shock, not feeling any pain yet.
He steps right into my ribs, with another loud crack. I yelp, the pain starting to get to me. I feel every movement I make drowned in indescribable unbearable pain. I lie there stiffly, whimpering as I cry to myself. The Black Hood had gone, leaving me in immense pain. More tears pour out, causing more intense pain to my ribs.
Little did I know, it would take five days of this torture for them to find me.