Please

Jughead and Toni are riding quickly to the Pembrooke on their motorcycles, not wanting to waste a second of time. They arrive there, and hop off their motorcycles.
Jughead pauses, and Toni walks over to him.
"Go get your girl." She says, patting his back. He looks at her, his face turning from scared to determined. He nods, and walks off in direction of the window. Toni waits in her spot, expecting it to take a while.
Jughead's POV
I, meanwhile, am climbing up the latter I leaves by Ronnie's window. I get up to the window ledge, and sees her pulling her wavy hair back into a ponytail. Butterflies flutter in my stomach, and I open the window. I spot her outfit;

My breathe catches, and I go in through her open window

"Ronnie." I sigh. She jumps, looking over at me in shock.
"Jugg—Jughead. What are you doing here?" She says, correcting herself. My stomach sinks at her sharp tone.
"I came here to beg for forgiveness. You have to believe that I didn't cheat. You know I would never do that to you. I would never hurt you." I beg, coming towards her.
"I know that. And I've thought about it. Plus, Betty told me everything. The truth, from your point of view. I believe you. I know you didn't cheat." She starts. I smile shakily.
"But... it hurt. A lot. And plus, I'm dating Archie again."
"What?" I say, my voice cracking as my heart shattered at the words.
"I'm sorry. I decided I'm breaking up with him tonight, but I just need time."
"...of course." I say, exiting her room in a rush. I hop out of the window, hurriedly coming down.
Toni's still there, and she gives me a questioning look.
"Archie." Was all I had to say, and she led the way to the Andrews' house.
Ten Minutes Later.
We get there, and I'm fuming with anger. Archie answers the door when I pound on it aggressively.
"Hey Jug, what's—" he starts. I cut him off by punching him square in the eye.
"What the fuck, Jughead! Veronica is my girlfriend now!! You let her go!" He yelled.
"No, you asshole. Betty told me everything. You had a plot to break us up. Just so you could make 'Varchie' happen again, you BASTARD!" I shout, punching him again.
"Whatever! You can have her! We're broken up anyway, she called me. Go get your precious girlfriend."
At The Pembrooke
"RONNIE!" I yell, jumping into her room. She stares at me, her eyes filled with love.
"I'm sorry, Jughead." She says quietly. "I'm so, so sorry. I should've believed you from the start. I still love you."
I run over to her, embracing her tightly. Her feet lift off the ground and we kiss passionately. I see tears on her cheek when I set her down again. I smile weakly, my heart aching with happiness. I wipe the happy tears off her cheek, caressing it with love.
"I love you so much. So, so much." I say, emphasizing each word.
"I love you too."