Awake

Warning: Smut.
Jughead's POV
I run over to Veronica, tears starting to spill from my eyes. I hug her, and she lifts her arm weakly to hug me back. I pull inches away, and she smiles at me. I smile back, letting a slight sob slip.
I press my lips to hers slowly, savoring the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. I held her soft hand gently, thumb grazing her palm. I pulled away from her and she smiled again, looking at me with tired, love-filled eyes.
"I though I was gonna loose you." I say, small sobs leaving my lips.
"Oh, Juggie, you should know I don't die easily." She says, her smile growing as she closes her eyes. "You can't get rid of me that quickly."
I hug her again, so lost in my aching heart, it belonged to this girl. I loved her, I loved her so much.
"I love you, Veronica. I'll never stop." I say quietly, releasing her from the hug. She tears up again, smiling even wider.
"I love you too, Jughead Jones. Always." She replies.
Her eyes close, and she's asleep within seconds.
The Next Day; Thursday
Jughead's POV
I was climbing up the ladder, about to reach Veronica's window. I see her open it just before my head pops up, and she squeals a bit when she sees me. I snort, letting myself inside.
"You scared me, Juggie!!" She exclaimed, shoving my shoulder lightly. I put my hand over my heart, acting offended. I push her onto her bed, surprising her. When she recovers from her shock, she wraps her arms around my neck.
"Well that wasn't very nice of you." I say, hovering over her.
She kisses me excitedly, and I kiss her back. She tosses my beanie into her floor, my jacket soon joining. Veronica's pajama shirt joins the pile, along with my shirt. I slide her shorts down her legs, unclipping her bra as her hot breathes mix with mine.
She takes my belt out of its loops, pulling my pants down with it.
I caress her cleavage, making sure to leave marks on her neck. She moans breathily, and I slide her soaked panties down her legs. When I come back up to her, my boxers joined her panties. Without a warning, I push into her. She gasps, letting loud moans escape her pouty lips. She crosses her ankles behind my back, pulling me closer to her...
Later
Veronica's POV
I lie on Jughead's warm chest, the sound of his heartbeat calming me down.
Thump. Thump. Thump.
I can feel his gaze on my calm, relaxed face as I listen to his heartbeat.
Thump. Thump. Thump.
My lips part, and I grow limp.
Thump. Thump. Thump.
I fall asleep.
Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. . .
I'm in front of Jughead, on the porch to Pop's. We're talking. I look urgent, my voice cracking and face paranoid. I hear an extremely loud noise, a gunshot. My heart beats quicker.
Thump. Thump. Thump.
I fall to the floor, and Jughead catches me. His bloody hands pull out his phone and call someone.
Thump. Thump. Thump.
My vision blurs, all sounds gone at this point.
Thump. Thump. Thump.
Everything goes black.
Thump. Thump—
Every noise is silenced. Even my own heartbeat.
I wake up suddenly, heart racing at the dream. I look around to see my clean room, and a very worried-looking shirtless Jughead behind me. My face softens at the sight of him, and I lie back down.
"What's wrong?" He asks, concerned.
"Nothing. It's all better now that you're here." I reply, smiling into his chest as I drift off once more.
Thump. Thump. Thump.