The Serpent Dance

I still had to do the full orientation of the Serpents. The tattoo, and... the Serpent Dance. Which I assure you, Jughead will not be happy about. At all.
It's the day of, and I put on my best lingerie set; Betty always said I looked like I was from a lingerie shoot when I wore a matching set.
This was what it looked like:

And to cover it up, I wore this:

I get to the Wyrm to find every. Single. Serpent. There.
I begin to undress to the slow song, and soon I'm just in the lingerie. I hear catcalls, and I walk slowly to the pole on the stage. I begin to dance slowly around it, spinning, ducking, dropping, leaning. Everything. Until I see Jughead.
His face looks broken, angry, protective. Scared. He's staring at me, my face, not my body, as I continue to dance. the song ends and I rush off stage. I get dressed again, and I rush over to Jughead. He stares at me with this intensity.
"You never told me you had to do this. And how do I find out? This way?!" He yells.
"Jug, Juggie, I'm sorry!!" I say, my heart breaking at his face. I put my hand on his chest, quickly continuing. "I had to or else I couldn't be your Queen. And I wanted to be your Queen so very bad. Because I love you, with all my heart." I say, pouring out my heart to him. He looks at me, his expressions softening. "You know I'd never leave you." I finish, and he pulls me in for a passionate kiss. I kiss back, and his fingers brush my shoulder tattoo spot covered by the sleeve before pulling away.
"At least I helped you with the tattoo. Maybe I could help you out of the outfit too." He winks, and I blush madly, slapping his arm.
"Shut up~!" I say, smiling as my face grows intensely red. He pulls me into his chest again, kissing me deeply.
"Get a room, you two." We hear a voice behind us and the shock sends us apart by a foot. We realize it's just Toni and Cheryl.
"God, you gave me a heart attack, Toni!" I exclaim, clutching my heart as I bend over, recovering.
"Sorry, I had to point it out." She laughs with Cheryl, who goes to speak.
"Hobo, make one wrong move to hurt my Ronnie, and you're going to be a dead man." Cheryl goes from joking to serious in the first three words. Jughead takes his hands out of his pockets, his smile growing as he puts his hands by his head. I grab his wrists and pull him towards me, kissing him passionately.
"Yeah, I really do suggest they get a room, TT." Cheryl says as she and Toni walk away.
"What do you say we take them up on their suggestion~" Jughead asks playfully, pushing me gently into the basement of the Wyrm. I kiss him, and after a few seconds he goes to kiss my neck. I moan quietly, tugging his beanie off. I throw it on the floor and he removes my sweater, revealing the lingerie. He bites his lip. I remove his shirt and belt quickly, and help him out of his pants as he helps me with my skirt. My fingers scrape over his bare chest, his breathe hot against my neck. He begins removing the lingerie torturingly slow, kissing every bit of skin as it becomes exposed. I'm begging him to go faster, but every time I do, he slows the pace.
"Juggie," I breathe, knowing he can't resist the nickname. He jumps out of his boxers (not literally; chill), taking off the final parts of my lingerie. He kisses up from the outside of my knee to the inside of my thigh, right in front of my pulsing core. I let out a moan.
"Please." I beg, and he kisses right above my clit. His middle and index fingers enter me and I gasp, scraping my nails into the wall. His tongue circles my clit at the same pace as his fingers, which is slowly getting faster. I begin to buck my hips into his fingers as I moan uncontrollably.
A Few Hours Later
(aka kill me now 😁)
Me and Ronnie lie on the trailer couch, watching Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 2. Her (and my) favorite Harry Potter movie.
[HARRY POTTER SPOILERS AHEAD.]
It's at the part where the Weasleys are crying over Fred's dead body, and Ronnie is crying hard into my chest.
[HARRY POTTER SPOILS OVER.]
I comfort her, stroking her hair and hugging her shoulders. I kiss her head, and she yawns.
So adorable.
I think, picking her up bridal style. I carry her to my room and lie her down. I cover her with the blankets, placing a kiss on her forehead.
"Goodnight, beautiful." I whisper to an already asleep Ronnie as I leave to sleep on the couch.
Okay I seriously. SERIOUSLY. recommend watching the Harry Potter movies and reading the books. JK Rowling is one of my FAVORITE ALL TIME AUTHORS!! I suggest reading the books before the movies, just so it makes a tad bit more sense.
Goodbye my lovelies!! See you when I get more inspiration~!
~Lucy
{Word Count: 860}