Thornhill

Veronica's POV
I walk into school hand-in-hand with Jughead, hearing but ignoring many judgemental whispers from our fellow Riverdale High students. I scoff at Chuck, rolling my eyes as he winks at me. Then Cheryl, my one and only bestie now that Betty's gone, walks up to me and Jug.
"Bestie, hobo." She greeted Jughead and I. I smile at her humorous remark as Jughead smiles and rolls his eyes.
"What do you want, Cheryl?" Jughead asks, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm having a party at Thornhill, and you two are invited. 11:00 sharp."
I nod, giggling as I tighten my fingers around Jughead's.
Later, at Thornhill.
"GATHER ROUND PARTY-GOERS!" I hear Cheryl shout from a table, and the few people left- me, Jughead, Archie, Kevin, Betty, Moose, Reggie, Toni, Sweetpea, the Pussycats, and, obviously, Cheryl, sat around her.
"It's time for an intriguing game of..." She paused for dramatic effect, "SECRETS AND SINS!" Everyone cheers, laughing a little. Cheryl sits next to Toni, speaking again "I'll go first. I'm dating a girl, Toni Topaz! The love of my life." She shouts, linking her fingers with Toni's, daring anyone to mock her. "Alrighty, moving on. Ponytail, you're up." Cheryl says, gesturing to Betty, obviously annoyed.
"Um.... well, I'm dating Archie." She says, shifting her gaze.
"Ugh, ginger and ponytail? Booor-ingggg." Cheryl says, and I can't help but laugh a little. She grins at me.
"Archibald, you next."
"I... um.... I kissed Betty while... while dating Veronica." Jughead glares intensely at Archie, apparently still upset over the subject. I feel a pit of jealousy in my stomach, thinking he still likes Betty, until I realize his grip around my shoulder had gotten tighter.
"You officially disgust me, Archibald. Even more than before." She says, rolling her eyes with a deadly glare at Archie before shifting her gaze to look at Jughead.
"You next, Hobo." She says, nodding to him and winking at me.
"I'm dating Veronica." He states with complete pride and certainty in his voice, and I can't help but blush. Everyone except Cheryl and Toni gape at us in shock. Cheryl raises an eyebrow with a mischievous smile, Toni wiggling her eyebrows at me.
"I guess it's my turn... well, um," I hesitate, thinking of what to say. "I'm in love with Jughead Jones." I say, a pit of nervousness in my stomach as everyone, including Jughead, gapes at me.
"That's our girl!" Cheryl and Toni simultaneously shout, the quickest recover from shock. I look up at Jughead, waiting for his response. He pressed his lips to mine urgently, pulling away after what felt like mere seconds.
"I love you too." He whispers, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear. I beam at him before turning to face forward.
"I believe that's enough of this game. Next, we'll see who spends seven minutes with our ginger knight in the closet." Cheryl says, getting out an empty beer bottle. She spins it, and it lands on me.
"Uh, no, sorry bottle, but NOBODY is ruining Vughead for me tonight. NOBODY." Cheryl states angrily, making me and Jughead laugh behind our hands. Cheryl smiles with us, spinning the bottle again. It lands on Toni.
"Oh fuck no." She says, her hand tightening around her girlfriend's. She spins it again. This time, it lands on Josie.
"Casual conversations only, Andrews. Don't get any ideas." Josie says sternly, standing up. Archie follows her into the closet.
"This is possibly the longest seven minutes of my life." I say, resting my head on Jughead's shoulder. Finally, after what feels like a century, they both come out of the closet looking just as they had when they walked in.
"Hmph. Boring. Now, who's getting it on with our raven-haired prince?" Cheryl says, eyebrows raised. She spins the bottle, and it lands on me.
"No way, okay I thought that would be a good idea, but my all-time bestie is not loosing her V-card—"
"Too late." I say, biting my lip and cringing. Cheryl gapes at me, her stare turning into her infamous I-will-kill-you-in-seconds glare at Jughead. She goes to stand up, but Toni stops her.
"Babe, chill." Toni says, smiling.
"If you did ANYTHING to hurt or defile my BABY GIRL, you will soon feel the CONSEQUENCES, JONES!" Cheryl fumes.
"Cher, chill, I'm fine." I say, smiling at Jughead's mischievous smirk. "Just. Breathe. You know I tell you everything." I state. She nods, going back to her put-together self.
"Now, who's going in with Kev? Boys only!"
Lol I just HAD to bring back Secrets and Sins. It's such a fun game to write about 😂😂. Tell me if u guys want more Cheryl, Toni, Choni, Sweetpea, Or Kevin!! ((I'd personally prefer Kevin, Cheryl, and Toni but whatever u guys want 🙃. I'll also add some Instagram things on here :). But instead of that I might just create a different story entirely for Instagram and IRL. Tell me what I should do in the comments!! Love you all 💞
{Word Count: 827}